Inside Sales Representative
Company: WillScot Corporation
Posted on: June 6, 2021
ABOUT THE JOB:
Mobile Mini (MM) is looking for our next rock star to join our
team of highly qualified, driven, customer-centric Inside Sales
Representatives. Do you have an innate ability to establish
relationships based on trust, accountability, and outstanding
service? Do you want to develop customized solutions to your
client's unique challenges? Do you enjoy the challenge of taking
ownership of a territory and growing it through outbound
prospecting and hard work? Apply today, interview this week, and
you could be joining our team by month end!
HOW YOU'LL BE REWARDED:
- $1,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Base pay of $17.75/hour plus uncapped monthly commissions
- Average OTE of $50k to $60k in year one, $70k to $80k year
- Continuous mentoring and training throughout your career
- Health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Company paid short term disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with a company match
- Eligible for a $1,500 employee referral bonus program
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Drive revenue and value-added revenue within an assigned
territory utilizing phone and email
- Work closely and professionally with local team to serve
customers in the territory.
- Effectively follow KPI goals and objectives. Utilize the
World's #1 CRM system to track performance and manager
- Effectively communicate Mobile Mini's value proposition to
customers. Anticipate and overcome objections and ask for the
- Understand Mobile Mini's Essentials Service offerings and any
future offerings. Proactively sell the offerings to all
- Utilize Salesforce system to track performance and manage
- Maintain and grow relationships with customers to ensure best
value is achieved.
- Enhance the overall customer service experience
- Conduct high volume prospecting calls. Respond to all incoming
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- One year of outbound cold-calling sales experience
- Preferred college degree in Business, Marketing or a related
- Consultative, solution selling approach.
- Ability to thrive in a high volume transactional
- Experience and success in a highly goal oriented
- Ability to thrive in a highly dynamic, entrepreneurial,
time-sensitive, collaborative environment.
- A positive can-do, will-do attitude with a winning
Mobile Mini, is committed to providing equal employment
opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or
any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring,
promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Mobile Mini
takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and
advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women,
disabled, and veterans. Disclaimer: The above statements are
intended to describe the general nature and level of work being
performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are
not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities,
duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All
personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal
responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Mobile Mini is an equal employment affirmative action employer.
If you need accommodation for any part of the application process
because of a medical condition or disability, please call the
Mobile Mini HR Service Center at 480-894-6311 to let us know the
nature of your request.
Keywords: WillScot Corporation, Harrisburg , Inside Sales Representative, Other , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!