Posted on: June 7, 2021
We realize that our greatest assets are our best-in-class
associates, which is why we're dedicated to offering limitless
opportunities for growth and advancement. We want to help you build
a long-lasting career with Ferguson. Together, we can continue to
lead the industry and help build our nation's infrastructure from
the ground up. Join our team today.
Ferguson is currently seeking the right individual to fill an
immediate need for a Shift Supervisor.
As a Shift Supervisor, you will:
- Maintain and develop a productive warehouse by leading by
example and developing associates
- Supervise and coordinate unloading and stocking of inbound
shipments and the picking and shipping of outbound orders, ensuring
accuracy and timeliness with both product and paperwork
- Ensure warehouse space is utilized effectively and kept clean
- Ensure integrity of inventory and confirm that cycle counts are
- Maintain security of warehouse and safety of all associates and
equipment, reporting any accidents and conveying any issues to
A strong background in Warehouse operations and logistics,
including shipping, receiving, delivery, and inventory is
A successful Warehouse Supervisor will possess the
- 2+ years of Warehouse Management or Supervisory/Lead experience
- Material Handling Equipment Certification is required
- A working knowledge of OSHA and DOT regulations
- Product knowledge or the ability to quickly learn it
- General computer skills
- Leadership and organizational skills
- Good judgment and decision-making abilities
- Great communication skills and the ability and desire to lead a
Ferguson is dedicated to providing meaningful benefits programs
and products to our associates and their families-geared toward
benefits, wellness, financial protection and retirement savings.
Ferguson offers a competitive benefits package which includes:
medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match,
paid leave (vacation, sick, personal and holiday), employee
assistance programs, associate discounts, community involvement
opportunities and much more!
- The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a
government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41
CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified
protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A),
which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the
basis of disability.
Keywords: Ferguson, Harrisburg , Shift Supervisor, Other , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!