Field Operations Enablement Specialist- Philadelphia, PA
Company: Stryker Corporation
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology
companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make
healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in
Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine
that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be
named one of the World's Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for
Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning
organization by visiting stryker.com
- GENERAL DESCRIPTION:
- Support daily operations within their respective area with a
specific focus on account coverage and supporting new business
opportunities within OnSite, including new account implementations
and Rapid Improvement Events.
- Provides account coverage to ensure uninterrupted customer
- Coordinates with Field Operations Regional Managers,
Supervisors, and Field Operations Enablement leadership for
operations, planning, and administration
- Provides Field Operations Leadership with information
pertaining to performance of OnSite Specialists and Team Leads at
accounts. May be responsible for assessing and reporting new hire
- Supports projects and continuous improvement initiatives within
the Business Practice Solutions Team.
- Supports execution of Scope of Work Analysis and Rapid
- Supports the implementation of new customer accounts.
- Ensures effective surgical care to patients as related to
Stryker Endoscopy equipment.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and maintaining Stryker
- Effectively builds and maintains relationships and trust in
both new and existing accounts.
- Interacts with surgeons, patients, OR personnel, Central
Processing, Sales Reps, O.R. Management, Implementation Project
Manager(s), Hospital Administration, and other Stryker employees
- Adheres to all policies and procedures put forth in the sales
code of conduct and Stryker Endoscopy Employee Handbook.
- Communicates injuries, reportable occurrences, and performance
- Medium work: Exerting up to 60 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Must have near visual acuity (corrected) color vision,
mobility, bending, standing, stooping, and finger dexterity.
- Must be able to effectively use computer programs ( e.g. Word,
Excel, Outlook and Power Point ).
- Must be able to communicate telephonically.
- Must be able to use common office equipment (e.g. calculator,
PC, fax machine, etc.).
- Effectively and efficiently work in high stress and conflict
- Ability to simultaneously address multiple complex
- Work as an integral part of a team.
- Ability to interact appropriately with a variety of individuals
including customers and internal partners.
- Must be able to analyze and resolve non-routine product issues
using independent judgment.
- OnSite Operations background preferred
- Basic knowledge of Stryker Endoscopy products and programs
- Excellent Leadership, Organization, and Analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrates professional work ethic and attitude at all
- Respects patient confidentiality.
- Up to 80% overnight travel required
- Bachelor's degree (B.S. or B.A.) in a related field
Work From Home: Field-based
Compensation Grade: 9. Specialist, Technical Customer Support -
Travel Percentage: 80%
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran
status. Stryker is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying
for this position. Learn more about our employee referral
Keywords: Stryker Corporation, Harrisburg , Field Operations Enablement Specialist- Philadelphia, PA, Other , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!