Mental Health Professional (LSW, LCSW, LPC, LMFT) - CRR-ITP
Company: Community Services Group, Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Join Community Services Group (CSG), a
Certified B Corporation, as a Mental Health Professional
(Therapist) for our Community Residential
Rehabilitation - Intensive Treatment Program (CRR-ITP) in
Dauphin County and find meaning in your work every
day. Immediately hiring for this position.
This position offers you the opportunity to work remotely during
the pandemic by utilizing telehealth as part of the service as well
as working from home on a case by case basis.
CSG is offering a $1,000 Sign-On-Bonus for this
position that will be paid after successful completion of 6 months
As a Mental Health Professional, you provide
intensive family-oriented therapy services to children and
adolescents with mental health disorders or emotional disturbances
and their families. You will be the lead clinician to the team
working directly with the child and natural family. Treatment
typically takes place in the CRR home as well as other settings in
the community. You will receive weekly supervision and advanced
paid training in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and
Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT), including
receiving the national TF-CBT certification.
Essential position responsibilities
- The provision of individual and family therapy in the home,
school, or community setting.
- Collaborating with family, other team members and ancillary
providers in order to develop a comprehensive and integrated
- Implementing the family therapy plan in collaboration with team
- Crisis planning and clinical availability to address crisis
- Attending clinical evaluations, team meetings and interagency
- Other duties as assigned.
This position offers:
- Starting from $48,000 per year plus on-call compensation.
- Full-Time (40 hours per week) - Working generally Monday to
Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM with occasional evening and weekend
hours to meet the needs of the program.
- Rotating on-call is required.
- Based out of CSG's Harrisburg office and covers cases in
Dauphin and surrounding counties as needed.
- Company vehicle and/or travel compensation provided for
- Offers a rewarding career helping children and adolescents at
one of the largest Human Services Providers in PA!
CSG offers including:
- Medical, Dental, Prescription, Vision & Life Insurance -
Available for employees, spouses and domestic partners who
- Generous Paid Time Off & Other Paid Leave.
- Extensive paid training.
- Career Development Opportunities.
- Wellness Programs and Reimbursement.
- Up-to-date, user friendly technology and in-house IT
- 401K with employer match, Tuition Assistance & More!
Health Insurance & Benefits availability will vary.
- Master's degree from an accredited college or university.
- Two years of experience in a child and adolescent service
system program (CASSP).
- Possess a professional license (LSW, LCSW, LPC, LMFT) in a
mental health discipline in order to be eligible for Trauma-Focused
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT) Certification.
- Able to work flexible hours to meet individual's and program's
- A valid driver's license, good driving record, and access to a
reliable vehicle to attend trainings, meetings, and/or transport
individual to appointments.
- Ability to obtain clearances as defined by regulations.
Become a valued member of the CSG Team. Together, we are
a force for good!
Like other healthcare organizations, we provide essential
services to individuals and we will continue to serve and to hire
during the COVID-19 pandemic while providing a safe and stable work
environment for our team.
To APPLY or learn more about this and all open
positions at CSG, please visit and click on Join our Team!
Community Services Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer supporting Workforce Diversity.
Keywords: Community Services Group, Inc., Harrisburg , Mental Health Professional (LSW, LCSW, LPC, LMFT) - CRR-ITP, Other , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!