GRC Service Delivery Senior Associate
Posted on: June 8, 2021
A career in Information Security, within Internal Firm Services,
will provide you with the opportunity to develop and support our
internal security technologies and services across the entire
global and local PwC network. You'll focus on being the forefront
of designing, developing, and implementing information technology
including hardware, software, and networks that enhances security
of internal information and protect our firms intellectual
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a
constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to
be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help
us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership
development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations
across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides
transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful
and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem
solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to
execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this
management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal
strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching
them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights
from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation
and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different
situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when
influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the
- Understanding of IT security management frameworks, especially
ISO 27001, and how they are applied in the context of broader IT
management frameworks and related systems and processes;
- Understanding of IT security fundamentals across multiple
domains, especially privacy laws, investigations, and ethics;
- Demonstrating functional knowledge of Client Contracts and
Interaction in the context of a broader understanding of
information security requirements and privacy laws and
- Resolving complex issues and conflicting interests with
diplomacy or recognizing when issues need to be escalated;
- Working within tight deadlines; and,
- Embracing a rapidly changing environment.
Demonstrates intimate-level abilities with the following
- Contributing to the development of new knowledge and subject
- Problem-solving via continuous application of independent
judgment and collaboration;
- Influencing others through work on projects and in teams or
through leading portions of larger projects;
- Navigating interactions with clients and/or suppliers,
including engagement and/or third party vendor legal documentation
and negotiation processes such as contracts, security schedules,
service agreements and proposal responses;
- Working with or coordinating efforts involving contributors
from multiple stakeholder groups in business, service delivery and
- Working with security governance, risk, and compliance (GRC)
processes and applications; and,
- Executing tasks related to Client contract review and
stakeholder interaction with a degree of autonomy.
Keywords: PwC, Harrisburg , GRC Service Delivery Senior Associate, Other , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!