Behavioral Health Tech
Posted on: June 8, 2021
This role provides basic group behavioral facilitation and
interventions to a group of children in an established setting.
This role also provides one-on-one interventions in support of this
training when the behavior without this intervention would require
a more restrictive treatment or educational setting.
- Facilitates basic behavioral curriculum to group of
- Implements a behavior modification treatment plan targeting the
recommendations from the psychological evaluation and developed by
a senior level team member. Direction will be will determined for
the setting for implementation of the treatment plan based upon
- Utilizes prescribed interventions as needed when the child
exhibits problematic behaviors in each particular setting. Targets
child specific antecedent, behavioral/teaching, consequent,
reinforcement strategies techniques and additional psychosocial
rehabilitative activities as prescribed in the treatment plan.
- Implements and models intervention techniques for members of
the treatment team to stabilize the child or adolescent, lending
support for family efforts to stabilize the child or adolescent, by
transferring appropriate techniques and skills, and to promote
developmentally and/or age appropriate behavior. (i.e. the parent,
grandparent, care givers, teachers, Personal Care Aide) for the
transfer of skills which allows for successful discharge of
- Collects behavioral and program data during session, from each
- Maintains contact with case specific treatment team.
- Maintains progress notes for every billable contact
- Submits payroll weekly or as directed by supervisor; including
all county specific paperwork required with weekly submission.
- Receives scheduled supervision from an assigned clinical
- Attends training as required; attains required training hours
per fiscal year.
- May perform other related duties, when required or
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health, and
education non-profit provider offering a breadth of integrated
services to individuals and communities across the country. We
leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and
new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their
families, public and private healthcare funders and community
The work of Merakey is anchored in the firm belief that it is
every individual's right to achieve growth, dignity, and
fulfillment in their lives. Surrounding professional staff with the
best in technology and supports, Merakey is a leader in the
industry and remains committed to helping people...one individual
at a time.
Merakey is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
In addition to completing your application, please feel free to
email your resume directly to our recruiter at
- High school diploma AND completed the 40-hour RBT training with
certification that includes the name of the responsible trainer,
who is a certified BCBA or BCaBA
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in providing ABA services AND a
minimum of 40 hours of training related to ABA approved by the
Department of Human Services or the BACB
Keywords: Merakey, Harrisburg , Behavioral Health Tech, Other , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!