Coordinator (Sign-on Bonus), Community Participation Supports, Full-Time, Monday- Friday 8:30 AM- 4:
Company: UCP Central Pa
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Join TEAM UCP: We empower people of
diverse abilities to live a meaningful life through innovative
support and services. $500 Sign-On Bonus for PT30+
and FT! $250 Sign-On Bonus for PT20+!
At UCP, we share a passion and a purpose:
to empower people to live meaningful lives.
Our commitment to the people we support
equips them to realize their full potential and live with the
greatest degree of independence. But we dont stop at changing
lives. We also work to change public perception as we relentlessly
pursue a vision of communities that embrace the abilities of every
If you would like to start an exciting
career with an organization committed to excellence and innovation,
please consider joining the new UCP of Central PA team and start a
What youll do:
- Provide individual instruction in functional, communication,
social/recreational, personal adjustment and prevocational
- Assist in the development of the curriculum and content of
Community Participation Supports.
- Develop and review individual goals with the Supervisor.
- As needed, assist individuals with personal care, feeding, and
- Assist in the development, implementation, and monitoring of
Individual Program Plans.
- Provide information about human, legal, civil rights and other
resources, facilitate access to such information, and assist the
participant to use information for self-advocacy and decision
making about living, work, and social relationships.
- Help to identify the needs of the participant for community
supports, work with the participants informal support system, and
assist with initiating community connections.
- Assist the individual, as needed, in planning for community
activities and events (ie. making reservations, staff needs, money,
- Partner and collaborate with staff members of other internal
Agency Divisions and Departments to ensure the consistent,
dependable, and timely completion of program activities.
- Maintain program records in accordance with all standard
- Assist in ensuring quality and achievement of Community
Participation Supports program objectives.
- Ensure that facilities and grounds meet required standards for
cleanliness and safety.
What were looking for:
At a minimum, youll need -
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED)
Certificate required. Associates Degree or technical certification
within a related area preferred. 6 months to 2 years of previous
job related experience expected. 2 to 5 years of previous job
related experience preferred.
- A valid drivers license and 6 months of previous driving
- Access to regular use of a vehicle with valid insurance
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Ability to read and interpret documents in English. Ability to
read and communicate verbally in English. Written communication
skills in English may also be required.
Itd be great if you also have
- Knowledge specific to the needs of individuals with
intellectual and developmental disabilities, autism, and/or the
Keywords: UCP Central Pa, Harrisburg , Coordinator (Sign-on Bonus), Community Participation Supports, Full-Time, Monday- Friday 8:30 AM- 4:, Other , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!