Shift Supervisor- Harrisburg
Company: Harvest, Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
At Harvest, our mission is to improve people's lives through the
goodness of cannabis. We fulfill our purpose by creating
life-enhancing experiences in the communities we serve, navigating
our business lines with excellence and dedicating ourselves to
shaping the future of cannabis. Our team connects with others,
enlightening and empowering. We are looking for leaders who are
inspired by our ideals and wish to grow with us as we continue our
national expansion. While we are one of the largest multi-state
operators in the country, we still operate with a startup mentality
and prioritize execution in addition to strategy and ideation. If
you value improving lives, joining the fastest growing and most
unique industry in the world and establishing yourself as a leader
in the space, we'd like to learn more about you.
The Harvest Way is defined by our people. We seek individuals
who are genuine, dedicated to shaping the cannabis industry,
accountable with a strong sense of integrity, and who are driven to
make an impact. We are committed to our values and have created a
culture of trust which emphasizes working hard, but we also
remember to have fun. Here are a few more reasons why Harvest is a
great place to be:
- Competitive pay and total compensation packages
- Attractive benefits
- Paid time off and employee rewards
- Professional growth and employee engagement initiatives
- A leading company in the fast-growing cannabis industry whose
core business improves lives
We believe in building a diverse team, and we strive to make our
company a welcoming space where everyone can make an impact on
Harvest's success. We encourage talented people from all
backgrounds to join us. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national
origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated
against on the basis of disability.
As a Shift Supervisor, you will support and partner with the
General Manager and Assistant General Manager to motivate and
mentor 20+ employees. This will be the most important and primary
aspect to your position. You will be inspiring a team of great
people committed to creating a welcoming environment and making
Harvest the #1 dispensary. The Retail Shift Supervisor must have
good communication and interpersonal skills, strong leadership and
motivational skills with high customer service expectations, and
strong conflict resolution skills.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES *
- Supervisory and lead responsibilities in the retail setting to
support the General Manager and Assistant General Manager.
- Provide management and administrative support to the General
Manager and Assistant General Manager.
- Lead by example in providing strong customer service and
driving sales to meet daily sales goals.
- Working knowledge of P&L and retail business operations
including management of payroll and controlling expenses such as
shrink and cash shortages.
- Adhere to all cannabis state-specific regulations and laws,
execute and enforce compliance efforts.
- Support and partner with management on inventory management,
marketing management and training management.
- Assume all duties of a key-holding supervisor related to
opening and closing procedures and basic supervision of staff and
- Ability to assist with customer and employee issues, including
but not limited to returns, exchanges, complaints, suggestions and
- Administrative duties to include working with POS system and
- Advanced product knowledge, with ability to disseminate to and
mentor associate staff members.
- Ability to open and close the store and follow all SOPs in the
dispensary environment across all departments.
- Thorough knowledge, and ability to train all state specific
SOPs to the staff.
- Balancing cash registers and cash handling duties.
- Support and partner with store management team on employee
communication and recognition to promote positive team
- Involved in entire training of new employee process, as well as
ongoing training and development of associate staff.
- Create and maintain a positive work environment on the sales
floor and amongst all team members by approaching the job with a
- Participate in ongoing education and professional development
- Seek to improve, learn and progress throughout employment as
well as encouraging others on the team to do so.
- Work collectively and respectfully with other team
- Additional duties as assigned by management.
- Associate's or bachelor's degree is desirable.
- Minimum High School or G.E.D equivalent is required.
- The above requirements describe the general nature and level of
work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required
responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added,
and this job description may be amended at any time. Required
experience, training, or educational requirements shall be as
indicated or as deemed acceptable by Harvest management.
- Harvest is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Applicants
requiring reasonable accommodation(s) to complete the application
or interview process should notify Recruitment at
Keywords: Harvest, Inc., Harrisburg , Shift Supervisor- Harrisburg, Other , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!