General Manager- Harrisburg
Company: Harvest, Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
At Harvest, our mission is to improve people's lives through the
goodness of cannabis. We fulfill our purpose by creating
life-enhancing experiences in the communities we serve, navigating
our business lines with excellence and dedicating ourselves to
shaping the future of cannabis. Our team connects with others,
enlightening and empowering. We are looking for leaders who are
inspired by our ideals and wish to grow with us as we continue our
national expansion. While we are one of the largest multi-state
operators in the country, we still operate with a startup mentality
and prioritize execution in addition to strategy and ideation. If
you value improving lives, joining the fastest growing and most
unique industry in the world and establishing yourself as a leader
in the space, we'd like to learn more about you.
The Harvest Way is defined by our people. We seek individuals
who are genuine, dedicated to shaping the cannabis industry,
accountable with a strong sense of integrity, and who are driven to
make an impact. We are committed to our values and have created a
culture of trust which emphasizes working hard, but we also
remember to have fun. Here are a few more reasons why Harvest is a
great place to be:
- Competitive pay and total compensation packages
- Attractive benefits
- Paid time off and employee rewards
- Professional growth and employee engagement initiatives
- A leading company in the fast-growing cannabis industry whose
core business improves lives
We believe in building a diverse team, and we strive to make our
company a welcoming space where everyone can make an impact on
Harvest's success. We encourage talented people from all
backgrounds to join us. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national
origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated
against on the basis of disability.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES *
As a General Manager, you will be a motivator and mentor with
experience leading 20+ employees, as you will be inspiring a team
of great people committed to creating a welcoming environment and
making Harvest the #1 dispensary. The Retail General Manager must
have good communication and interpersonal skills, strong leadership
and motivational skills with high customer service expectations,
and strong conflict resolution skills.
- Ensure maximum profitability and sales growth in all store
functions by managing expense budgets, including deposits, accounts
receivable, and profit and loss.
- Direct daily operations with full P&L responsibility at the
- Seek out new and innovative ways to increase business.
- Maintain quality customer service by establishing and enforcing
company standards, handling customer inquiries, and resolving any
- Utilize management information tools and analyze financial
reports to identify and address trends and issues in store
- Coordinate with the Harvest retail ops, procurement and
marketing team to understand the success of promotions, coupons,
etc. and to recommend future promotions and sales.
- Perform inventory audits, assessments of productivity, and of
new merchandise in partnership with other departments.
- Adhere to all cannabis state-specific regulations and laws,
execute and enforce compliance efforts.
- Review dispensary environment and key business indicators to
identify problems, concerns and opportunities for improvement in
order to provide coaching to the team and take action to achieve
- Train and develop direct reports to ensure successful growth
- Develop the store management team to deliver legendary customer
service and patient care.
- Responsible for continued employee professional development and
- Identify and address staff training and needs.
- In conjunction with Human Resources, oversee the recruiting,
interviewing and hiring process to build a team to deliver
legendary customer service and patient care Develop staff to
achieve their full potential.
- Develop and lead daily, weekly and monthly all team meetings
and managers meetings.
- Oversee schedule for the retail staff on a weekly basis
including team member time-off.
- Maintain a positive attitude and instill the same in others to
- Manage through challenging events to keep dispensary operating
- Manage with integrity, honesty, and knowledge that promotes
culture, values and the mission of Harvest.
- Participate in ongoing education and professional development
- Work collectively and respectfully with other team
- Additional duties as assigned by corporate management
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree is desirable.
- Minimum High School or G.E.D equivalent is required.
- The above requirements describe the general nature and level of
work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required
responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added,
and this job description may be amended at any time. Required
experience, training, or educational requirements shall be as
indicated or as deemed acceptable by Harvest management.
- Harvest is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Applicants
requiring reasonable accommodation(s) to complete the application
or interview process should notify Recruitment at
Keywords: Harvest, Inc., Harrisburg , General Manager- Harrisburg, Other , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!