Lead Java Developer
Company: Computer Aid
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Job Profile Summary
CAI is hiring!...We are currently hiring a Senior Java Software
Engineer to join our organization internally in an effort to
support one of our largest on-going partnerships with a
Pennsylvania State Government customer.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Understand client requirements and how they translate to new
- Collaborate with development team and other IT peers to set
specifications for new applications
- Writing high-quality code to program complete on schedule,
- Perform Unit and Integration testing before implementation
- Assist with Functional and Non-Functional testing
- Assist with troubleshooting and debugging applications
- Help to maintain and develop Technical Documents and guides to
accurately represent application design and code
- Research and resolve production issues and end user support
- Experience working with legacy apps and frameworks.
- Experience looking for areas of improvement within existing
code for better maintainability and reusability.
- takes ownership of all aspects of SDLC.
- Excellent communication skills including but not limited to
breaking down technical language for business needs, re
architecting pain areas and fail over points.
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience designing and building applications
- 7+ years programming experience in JAVA
- 5+ years relational database experience (DB2 and Oracle
- Experience with J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, JQuery,
- Ability to write high quality code to program complete
applications on schedule, JAVA, SQL
- In Depth Knowledge of programing for diverse operating systems
and platforms using development tools (Knowledge of Eclipse,
Jenkins, SonarQube and WAS servers preferred but not required)
- Jenkins, subversion/ClearCase/Jazz/Git, AngularJS,
Reports(crystal/telerik) skills a plus
- A team player with good communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Great attention to detail and time-management skills
- BS/BA in computer science or relevant field (not required, but
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job
functions consistent with the ADA and other federal, state and
- Sedentary work that involves sitting or remaining stationary
most of the time with occasional need to move around the office to
attend meetings, etc.
- Ability to conduct repetitive tasks on a computer, utilizing a
mouse, keyboard and monitor
If you are interested in this position, please apply using the
"Apply " option. If you have questions, or would like to speak with
a Recruiter directly, send an email to the contact person below and
note the job identification number in the subject line.
Senior Technical Recruiter
Keywords: Computer Aid, Harrisburg , Lead Java Developer, Other , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!