Systems Security Analyst III
Company: Computer Aid
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Job Profile Summary
The Systems Security Analyst III role is responsible for
incident response, vulnerability management, product
support/deployment, and more. This role is ideal for candidates
seeking to gain strong exposure to multiple areas of Information
Security. Candidates for this position must enjoy working as a
member of a technical team, be innovative, and have the ability to
strategically problem solve.
Duties and Responsibilities
- This position is responsible for reviewing and distributing our
vulnerabilities and working with the staff to help them understand
them and how to fix them.
- Analyze, validate, and maintain security controls put in place
as a result of ongoing evaluations, including maintenance and
monitoring, metrics, vulnerability analysis, patch management,
logging, and identity management.
- Provide 24-hour on-call assistance to support customers and IT
- Incident Response: Perform incident response via levering
security solutions deployed within organization and its
counterparts. The analyst shall be able to leverage solutions such
as our SIEM, SOAR EDR, Anti-virus, NDR, email filters, web filters
and more. This role will require an understanding of basic static
/dynamic malware analysis along with packet analysis. A successful
candidate must be able to correlate events from solutions in order
to successfully respond to an incident.
- Vulnerability Management: Conduct a variety of vulnerability
management duties while working in conjunction with other staff
members and departments for proper resolution. A successful
candidate must have a strong understanding of vulnerability
scanning and managing the assignment vulnerabilities in an
automated manner. Experience with Tenable.io or similar, ServiceNow
Vulnerability Response, or patch management experience is a
- Product Support: Provide support for a variety of Information
Security assurance and forensics tools such as SIEM, SOAR, EDR,
Anti-virus, NDR, email filter, web filter, etc for the purpose of
general administrative maintenance and configuration maturity.
- Security Assurance: Conduct a variety of assurance activities
including being involved with external and internal audits.
Participating in security policy, standards, and procedure meetings
for purpose of continued security maturity.
- Security Maturity: Analyze manual Information Security
functions and provide recommendations for automated improvements to
Information Security management.
- Vulnerability Management Experience (Tenable Nessus, Tenable
i.o or similar scanners, Kenna Security Analytics)
- Hands-on Experience with vulnerability management solutions
such a ServiceNow Vulnerability Response or similar
- Experience with incident response best practice and the MITRE
- Ability to identify obfuscation and perform de-obfuscation in
- Forensic experience (Supporting products similar to FireEye,
Access Data or Encase)
- Penetrations Testing experience ideally with Metasploit and
- Hands-on Experience with and exploit frameworks, such as
Metasploit, Cobalt Strike / Armitage
- SSL Decryption and or Data Recording exposure
- Security Benchmarking (Similar to NIST, CIS)
- Hands-on Experience with FireEye product line or similar
solutions such as CrowdStrike is a plus
- Hands-on Experience with packet capturing and analysis
- Hands-on Experience with basic static and dynamic malware
- Networking background (CompTIA Network + or similar)
- (ISC2) CISSP, GIAC or similar
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field; and a
minimum of four five years I/T experience; or an equivalent
combination of experience and education.
- Knowledge of recommended information security controls
including HIPAA, HITECH, SASAE, SB712
- Demonstrated knowledge of project management techniques
- Must possess strong problem resolution skills, while under
severe time constraints. Desire to automate and create process
improvements to support IT controls and processes.
- Ability to effectively listen and communicate in order to
present technical concepts to audiences of all levels both verbally
and in writing. Communication may include oral presentations and/or
- Ability to prioritize and complete assignments independently in
a rapidly changing and dynamic work environment along with good
- In depth technical understanding and work experience in support
of security assurance tools such as logging and monitoring, URL
Content Filtering, Web Application Scanning, Federated Identity
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job
functions consistent with the ADA and other federal, state and
- Sedentary work that involves sitting or remaining stationary
most of the time with occasional need to move around the office to
attend meetings, etc.
- Ability to conduct repetitive tasks on a computer, utilizing a
mouse, keyboard and monitor
If you are interested in this position, please apply using the
"Apply" option. If you have questions, or would like to speak with
a Recruiter directly, send an email to the contact person below and
note the job identification number in the subject line.
Keywords: Computer Aid, Harrisburg , Systems Security Analyst III, Other , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!