ATM Analyst Floater - Extended Hours
Posted on: June 9, 2021
POSITION SUMMARY: To assist employees and members with all
aspects of transactions occurring with the ATM, upost @home and
Mobile Deposit services. This position acts as a first point of
reference for the employees in the Unit. The person in this
position must be able to handle multiple tasks, possess problem
solving and decision-making skills as well as work independently
with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency. In addition, this
person must be able to interpret Credit Union policy and procedures
while taking appropriate action in resolving member concerns or
inquiries. A strong knowledge of the Keystone system is also
required. Additionally, this position will be responsible to
monitor, respond to and report issues with PSECU ATM's.
This position requires strict confidentiality and document
control to ensure member and card data is secure and protected from
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and a great
work environment. Along with excellent medical and retirement
programs and a generous leave package, our workplace offers tuition
Employee Type: Full-time
Schedule: Week 1: Monday - Friday, 12:00pm - 8:00pm; Week 2:
Tuesday - Saturday, 9:00am - 5:00pm
Starting Salary: $17.30 per hour
Candidate must be bondable and credit worthy.
DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES - Essential for this position:
- May be required to change hours with minimal notice to assist
with other functions within the ATM Issuer Unit.
- Assisting or handling problem calls referred to the Deposit
Adjustment Unit from other units regarding Campus Cards, ATM,
upost@home, and Mobile Deposit.
- Works closely with members, Financial Institutions and
- Contact other Financial Institutions to provide notification of
ATM or Mobile Deposit problems.
- Review reports for deposits in excess of the members' daily
deposit limit ensuring accuracy and compliance with regards to
PSECU's Funds Availability Policy and holds.
- Receive and process courtesy calls from members and other
Financial Institutions identifying potential fraud and/or problems
associated with ATM, upost@home and Mobile Deposit
- Reviews and accepts or rejects checks based on PSECU Check
- Updates the applicable third-party software as required to
indicate special accounts, limits and/or notes.
- Assists members and E-Centers in resolving issues of pinning
- Process the Daily Deposit Limit Increase or Decrease
- Review accounts to determine eligibility for Mobile
- Assist the ATM Issuer Unit or members with corrections for NSF
fees, check clearing and overdrafts related to ATM, upost@home and
Mobile Deposit transactions.
- Monitors and adjusts accounts with provisional credits as
- Receives and researches Reclamations pertaining to ATM and
Mobile Deposit transactions.
- Process items that cannot be accepted for ATM and Mobile
Deposit to include notifying members and updating accounts as
- Revoke and reinstate upost@home and Mobile Deposit services as
- Notify and Counsel Members when using ATM, upost@home or Mobile
Deposit services incorrectly.
- Keeps daily statistics and other spreadsheets updated.
- Assists with keeping procedures current.
- Resolves reported issues with ATMs by working with multiple
vendors and then logging all ATM problems with their
- Monitors response time of ATM Maintenance vendor. Researches
and reviews ATM statuses and transactions using a variety of
vendors online applications such as; First Data's STAR Tracker
Online application, Diebold's SERAS/Advisor, Security online
application and Ventus online application.
- Responds to ATM fault calls to ensure service provider is
meeting contract terms.
- Confidentiality and document control is essential to this
position to ensure member and card data is secure and protected
- Must be knowledgeable in credit union operations.
- Trains new department employees with the potential hour
changes, if necessary.
DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES - Essential for all PSECU Bargaining
- Knowledge - Must be familiar with normal interpretation of
Credit Union's operating principles, mission statement, products,
policies and procedures. Must be familiar with federal and state
regulations, if applicable, as they apply to the unit.
- Workflow Management - Ability to effectively manage volume of
work assignments. Ability to operate computer systems and other
office equipment and perform calculations essential to this
position in order to meet unit standards. Ability to type 25 to 35
words per minute, proficiency with required software, and have
working knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet programs, as
needed within scope of job.
- Judgment - Exercise advanced judgment and appropriate decision
making within scope of MSRII job duties.
- Communication - Ability to interpret needs and respond using
effective oral and/or written communication skills and proper
action to meet member and/or internal customer needs. Ability to
communicate honestly with manager regarding individual development
needs and improvement of unit functions. Ability to communicate
effectively with outside professionals as needed within scope of
- Relationship Management - Ability to establish and maintain
effective working relationships with co-workers, members and other
business contacts of PSECU. Demonstrate PSECU's Operating
Principles of PRIDE (Partnership, Reliability, Improvement,
Dedication, and Ethics).
- Attendance - Regular and consistent attendance is required to
maintain acceptable performance standards and routine duties of the
position within the normal operational guidelines of the unit.
- Confidentiality - Confidentiality and document control is
essential to this position to ensure member data is secure and
protected from compromise.
- Creditworthiness - Must meet creditworthiness standards (as
defined in the Collective Bargaining Agreement).
- Bondable - Must notify Human Resources in writing of conviction
involving dishonesty, breach of trust or violation of the
Pennsylvania Credit Union Code (17 Pa. S. C. A. 101 et seq.) during
the course of employment with PSECU.
DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES - Non-essential:
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Maintains an organized work area.
- This position may be advertised in the public media.
- Appointment to this position is subject to the terms of the
Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- Applicant may be required to complete one or more
pre-employment assessments and/or testing.
- This position may be subject to telephone monitoring to assure
quality member communications.
- Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable a qualified
individual with a disability or disabilities to perform the
essential duties and responsibilities of the job.
Keywords: PSECU, Harrisburg , ATM Analyst Floater - Extended Hours, Other , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!