PwC Technology - Azure DevOps Engineer
Posted on: June 9, 2021
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm
Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core
business functions by deploying applications that enable our people
to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service
to our clients. You'll focus on managing the design and
implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing
and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within
PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive
advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth. Our
System Architecture team helps build customisable specific system
solutions that enhance PwC's system capabilities to appropriately
serve all client needs. As part of the team, you'll use enterprise
architecture across application areas to build delivery models that
map PwC capabilities to business needs outlined by clients.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a
constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to
be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help
us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership
development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations
across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides
transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful
and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers,
helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to
execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this
management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to
take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of
- Use multiple sources of information including broader
stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create
positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates extensive-level abilities and/or proven record of
success in the following areas of application development:
- Planning, deploying, and supporting multiple applications
across all working environments;
- Developing, testing, monitoring and troubleshooting the devops
- Developing tools to facilitate automated testing, performance
monitoring, resiliency analysis, deployments, etc;
- Researching, designing and prototyping new solutions to
facilitate application growth;
- Possessing experience with administration, management, and
logging for cloud based solutions;
- Displaying knowledge of Powershell, Azure CLI, Terraform, and
- Automating existing processes across multiple platforms and
technologies (ie. leveraging restful API endpoints);
- Possessing experience with with operations, test automations,
and configuration management tools; and,
- Administering Linux OS to include network and software
application configuration, Windows Server 2016 (IaaS) IIS, Azure,
and SQL DB.
Keywords: PwC, Harrisburg , PwC Technology - Azure DevOps Engineer, Other , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!