Hiring Now! Manufacturing 2nd Shift
Company: Multi-Color Corporation
Posted on: July 11, 2021
is one of the largest and most awarded label companies in the
world, servicing segments such as Home & Personal Care, Food &
Beverage, Wine & Spirits and Consumer
Durables. A true global leader, our state-of-the-art facilities
operate in over 26 countries.
employees are guided by our core values: Integrity,
Passion, Creativity, Perseverance and
Achievement. These values constantly
guide our interactions and decision making at
Packer prepares and packages product according to specifications for transfer to finished goods inventory or
shipment. Records and documents all
required on factory orders. Assists
inspectors with clerical duties and
inventory of supply items.
- Delivers product,
packaging material, and supplies to rewind inspectors area.
- Generates necessary paperwork, core labels, carton markings, quality control instructions from
- Operates all powered and hand lift equipment.
- Maintains accurate inventories of supply items (cores, cartons, bags, tape, etc.).
- Reports inventory and labor hours into data collection system.
- Operates and
- Packages finished product according
- Transfers pallets of finished goods to shipping staging area.
- Completes finished goods sheets and delivers to finished goods coordinator.
- Performs various housecleaning duties to GMP specifications.
- Works independently with little supervision.
- Follows finishing quality work instructions.
- High school education or equivalent
- Good math and measurement skills
- Good problem solving and communication skills.
- Experience using computers for mathematical equations, data entry, etc. as required
- Ability to safely lift up to 50 lbs. continuously
- Good motor coordination and manual dexterity skills required
Candidate must exhibit the following:
- High level of accuracy, strong attention to detail, and excellent interpersonal skills
- Candidate must be a self-starter with strong organizational and planning skills
- Articulate and clear in written and verbal communication
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work in a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude, team player
- Medical Insurance & Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) Savings Plan with company match
- Disability Coverage
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wage progression opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation and Holidays
Keywords: Multi-Color Corporation, Harrisburg , Hiring Now! Manufacturing 2nd Shift, Other , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!