Assistant Smallwares Manager
Company: Restaurant Depot
Posted on: July 14, 2021
Assistant Smallwares Manager
***Must have experience with restaurant equipment.
Responsible for receiving the product and ensures that aisles are
stocked, labeled, clean and delivered product is packed
out, and proper customer service is provided.
REM-04 WS-04 WS-TC
• Ensuring proper customer service and works to develop
relationships with large customers.
• Developing schedules, monitors performance and recommends the
proper discipline as appropriate.
• Training employees in job responsibilities and safe operating
• Interviewing candidates and recommend for hire
• Disciplines employees when necessary and recommend
• Ensuring that employees are performing the proper inspections to
meet HACCP regulations as well as conducting periodic HACCP
• Reviewing inventory for product rotation on a daily basis to
prevent shrinkage and damages.
• Ensuring that shelf pricing is correct and reflects the most
recent pricing and market conditions.
• Supervising the receiving of products and ensures that the proper
paperwork is completed.
• Maintaining accurate computer inventory levels by having physical
inventories performed on a regular basis and
• Supervising the ordering of products from vendors on a regular
basis to assure we have competitive pricing and minimal
shrink due to spoilage and not have too much inventory on hand.
• Coordinating that the pallets stored in the racks have the proper
block and date tags.
• Following program to maintain the cleanliness of the area by a
regular maintenance schedule of scrubbing, and pulling out pallets
and cleaning underneath.
• Insuring that excess inventory not slotted on floor is stacked in
overhead racks in close proximity to where it is
sold or stored in freezers/refrigerators.
• Assuring that trash is removed from floor and properly
• Making sure that low stock/out of stock information is
communicated to the Inventory Controller after carefully checking
the system and rack for product.
• Ensuring that all signage is correct and that the flyers’ prices
are reflected on the product.
• Coordinating proper merchandising of aisles (logical adjacencies,
proper holding power, space allocation, etc.) and creatively
merchandises and sets up impulse areas for merchandising.
• Performing additional duties, responsibilities and projects as
• Performing weekly self-audits on the perishable department.
Shift start: 9:00AM
Shift length: 9 hours
5 days/week, must be available any day
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 90 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
Bachelor’s Degree or high school diploma/GED with at least 4 years
experience in customer service Previous experience with restaurant
equipment Computer Literacy Requires frequent exposure to cold
- Must pass drug screen
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
About Restaurant Depot
Restaurant Depot is a Members-Only Wholesale Cash & Carry
Foodservice Supplier. Their mission is to be your one-stop shop for
savings, selection, and service, seven days a week. They have been
supplying independent food businesses with quality products from
large cash and carry warehouse stores since 1990. They became the
leading low-cost alternative to other foodservice suppliers by
eliminating the overhead of a traditional distributor, focusing on
the needs of independent foodservice operators and offering free
Keywords: Restaurant Depot, Harrisburg , Assistant Smallwares Manager, Other , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!