Assistant Resident Care Director
Company: Commonwealth Senior Living
Posted on: July 19, 2021
up to $500 Sign-on Bonus!
you have a sincere passion for working with seniors and a love of
keeping them healthy? Our Assistant Resident Care
Directors (ARCD) do too! The ARCD cares for our
residents in a number of ways in our communities under the
direction of the Resident Care Director. The main objective of this
position is to administer and document medication and treatments
per the physician’s order and accurately record all care provided
to the residents. You would also provide direct nursing care and
clinical supervision of nursing assistants working with residents.
You play a critical role in scheduling the team! Team members must
possess a big heart and a spirit to serve while you monitor the
residents’ comfort and respond to their physical and emotional
This role can grow into leadership opportunities
at our communities and a long-term career in the senior living
industry. Team members can pursue a higher nursing degree and
Commonwealth Senior Living will assist with paying for education
and providing training! Career growth into the Resident Care
Director role is possible. Our company even boasts several
Executive Directors that were ARCDs earlier in their
Senior Living is a recognized leader in senior living, employing
around 2,000 associates, and is a two consecutive year recipient of
the Great Place to Work certification!
- Caring about people. Previous work with seniors would be
- Drive for doing the right thing and seeing things through to
- Passionate about a job well done, having fun, and celebrating
- Confident to speak up
- Great listener
- Takes ownership and adds value – seeks to improve something
every single day!
- Consistently exhibits respect in all interactions
- Ability and desire to provide exceptional customer service
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Possessing your state LPN or RN certification would be
Keywords: Commonwealth Senior Living, Harrisburg , Assistant Resident Care Director, Other , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!