Supervisor, Imaging Services - Mammography
Posted on: July 21, 2021
UPMC is excited to be hiring a
Supervisor, Imaging Services - Mammography! Location
includes Lititz, York, & Hanover
Ensures the efficient operations of the imaging department.
Supervises staff and operations, ensures efficient work flow,
delegates responsibilities, ensures efficient staffing levels, and
timely communication to both staff and other members of
- Ensures staff are properly oriented and performs annual
performance evaluations of staff.
- Ensures efficient work flow, delegation of responsibilities,
efficient staffing levels, and timely communication to both staff
and other members of management are maintained throughout the
- Maintains records and reports for each staff member to ensure
performance is met and has crucial conversations with staff when
- Engages in staff recognition and staff empowerment while
maintaining a focus on the patient experience.
- Assists in the development, revision and implementation of
department policies, procedures, and QA initiatives. Communicates
and enforces policies and procedures to staff.
- Monitors employee compliance with safety standards and ensure
standards are enforced.
- Remains current regarding developments in the field of
radiology and attends training sessions to maintain knowledge as
- Provides input to staff interviews and makes hiring
- Participates in the budgeting process and strives to maintain
costs and meet the budget of supplies and clinical staffing
- Ensures that all quality control tests and procedures are
conducted and documented and that performance of all equipment is
accurate within established parameters to meet regulatory
requirements. Ensures repairs are addressed in a timely
- Associate's degree in radiologic technology preferred.
- 4 years of imaging experience required.
- Previous supervisory experience is preferred.
- Effective analytical ability and interpersonal skills
Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances:
Graduate from an ARRT, ARDMS, or NMTCB Accredited School CPR or BLS
Required CPR required based on AHA standards that include both a
didactic and skills demonstration component within 30 days of
Clearances must be dated within 90 days.
- ARRT Certificate OR Nuclear Medicine Technologist Certification
(NMTC) OR Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (RDMS)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) OR Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Act 33 with renewal
- Act 34 with renewal
- Act 73 FBI Clearance with renewal
- UPMC is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: UPMC, Harrisburg , Supervisor, Imaging Services - Mammography, Other , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!