Hiring Now! Machine Operator
Company: Multi-Color Corporation
Posted on: September 10, 2021
is one of the largest and most awarded label companies in the
world, servicing segments such as Home & Personal Care, Food &
Wine & Spirits
and Consumer Durables. A true global leader, our state-of-the-art
facilities operate in over 26 countries.
Our 10,000+ employees are
guided by our core values: Integrity, Passion,
Creativity, Perseverance and
Achievement. These values constantly
guide our interactions and decision making at
Tooling & Equipment Wash Up Operator is
responsible for cleaning, organizing and maintaining specific
pressroom related equipment in order to ensure the pressroom is
*** Currently Hiring for 2nd shift (3pm
to 11pm ) and 3rd shift (11pm to 7am) ***
Primary Duties: Performs a
daily safety audit in the parts washing room, explosion proof room,
and the ink storage area and reports findings to the
- Operates and maintains all parts washing equipment.
- Cleans the wash tank and parts washing equipment and changes
the cleaning solutions as necessary.
- Disassembles, cleans, and reassembles all equipment, ink pans,
and parts used in manufacturing.
- Assists in maintaining proper inventory of pressroom supplies
and equipment as required.
- Empties all rag bins in manufacturing and disposes of the
- Assists the prepress area with removal/installation of drums,
ink/varnish matches, and ink room inventory, as needed.
- Transportation of Hazardous/Non-hazardous waste to the shipping
dock as required.
- Applies Teflon coating to required nips and idlers at the
request of the pressroom.
- Operates all powered lift equipment including tow motors.
- Assists and fills in for the Press Helper as needed.
- High school education or equivalent with the ability to perform
basic arithmetic operations.
- Previous machine experience helpful
- Must have Mechanical aptitude.
- Basic working knowledge of a computer base information system.
Ability to input data in the computer
- Medical Insurance & Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) Savings Plan with company match
- Disability Coverage
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wage progression opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation and Holidays
Keywords: Multi-Color Corporation, Harrisburg , Hiring Now! Machine Operator, Other , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!