Posted on: November 22, 2021
FOX43 is looking for a highly skilled artistic photojournalist
who can create exciting and shareable content for television,
social media and mobile. We want video journalists who can tell
great stories on their own or with a team. Our ideal candidate is
familiar with the latest videography, editing tools and techniques.
They create unique and exciting content on all platforms and are
proficient with live news gathering tools. Responsibilities:
- Produce original content on-air and on all digital platforms
through artistic, outstanding shooting and editing that evokes
emotion and tells compelling stories.
- Cover breaking, general, sports, feature, investigative, and
political news stories.
- Use various lighting techniques and equipment to enhance on-air
product and visual presentation.
- Work daily as a storyteller collaborating with reporters and
producers to execute creative concept for story.
- Individually gather character driven stories while capturing
environmental sound and elements to produce natural sound
- Attend editorial meetings, participate in discussions, and
suggest story ideas.
- Operate news gathering vehicle to and from locations and set up
- Perform other tasks as required by supervisor.
- Write and post daily on all digital platforms through use of
social media. Requirements:
- 1-2 years of photojournalist/editing experience preferred.
- Proven ability to shoot eye-catching, content-driven live shots
- Demonstrated news judgment, superb photography experience, and
non-linear editing skills.
- Must be flexible with schedule, reliable and dependable.
- Demonstrated social media proficiency, especially in the field,
including an active news hound presence on Twitter and
- Knowledge of ENPS, and Edius. Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
Work Environment Set: Outdoors: performed in various outdoor
environmental conditions Physical Demands Set: Medium work:
Involves standing prolong hours, stooping, bending, lifting/pushing
up to 25 lbs. About TEGNA TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative
media company that serves the greater good of our communities.
Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts
impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing
solutions. With 64 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is
the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets
among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent
of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading
multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing
Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses
reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT)
platforms, including Premion, TEGNA's OTT advertising service. For
more information, visit www.TEGNA.com. TEGNA requires all employees
to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the
coronavirus. EEO statement: TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity
employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse
workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates
regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age,
marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender
identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in
college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status
or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws
related to accommodations.
Keywords: WPMT, Harrisburg , Photojournalist, Other , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!