Hiring Now! Manufacturing
Company: Multi-Color Corporation
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The Wash Up Operator is responsible for cleaning, organizing and
maintaining specific pressroom related equipment in order to ensure
the pressroom is running smoothly. Primary Duties:
- Comply with all company and safety policies and procedures
- Performs a daily safety audit in the parts washing room,
explosion proof room, and the ink storage area and reports findings
to the supervisor.
- Operates and maintains all parts washing equipment.
- Cleans the wash tank and parts washing equipment and changes
the cleaning solutions as necessary.
- Disassembles, cleans, and reassembles all equipment, ink pans,
and parts used in manufacturing.
- Returns all cleaned equipment to the proper locations.
- Looks ahead and expedites required components to orders, at
least one order in advance to eliminate press downtime. Examples
include, but are not limited to, ink pans, pumps, blade assemblies,
- Assists in maintaining proper inventory of pressroom supplies
and equipment as required.
- Cleans aniloxes in the Micro Clean Blast unit. The Micro Clean
Blast unit should be kept running throughout the shift, while other
duties are being performed.
- Performs any cleaning functions necessary and strives to
maintain the cleanliness of the parts washing room, explosion proof
room, and the ink storage room, including refuse removal in those
areas. The tables, sink, and walls in the parts washing room must
be cleaned at the end of every shift. The parts washing room floor
must be wet mopped at the end of every shift. The immediate areas
surrounding the Micro Clean Blast unit must be swept at the end of
every shift. The ink storage room must be swept on a weekly basis
and wet mopped as necessary.
- Empties all rag bins in manufacturing and disposes of the
- Assists the prepress area with removal/installation of drums,
ink/varnish matches, and ink room inventory, as needed.
- Transportation of Hazardous/Non-hazardous waste to the shipping
dock as required.
- Applies Teflon coating to required nips and idlers at the
request of the pressroom.
- Operates all powered lift equipment including tow motors.
- Assists and fills in for the Press Helper as needed.
- Responsible for working overtime when needed and as
- Related duties as assigned You want to work here because:
- Medical, Dental and vision coverage
- 401k with company match
- Paid vacation
- $1,000 to $2,000 sign on bonus
- Employee Referral bonuses
- No cost life insurance
- Shift and weekend premiums up to $8/hour!
- Over 250 employees and growing
- We're right on the Rabbit Line
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Health saving account with company contribution
- Overtime available
- Clean, fresh and climate controlled environment
- High school education or equivalent with the ability to perform
basic arithmetic operations.
- Previous machine experience helpful
- Must be safety conscientious.
- Must have Mechanical aptitude.
- Basic working knowledge of a computer base information system.
Ability to input data in the computer
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Ability to communicate and interact well with others (verbally
and written form); seen as a team player
- Ability correctable to 20/20 (able to pass an eye test)
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs or greater safely and regularly;
additional poundage may be needed with some assistance
- Self-motivated with the ability to stay focused and follow
- Ability to prioritize work and be assertive and
- Ability to withstand routine and repetitive work
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work in a fast-paced
- Positive attitude, team player As a global leader in premium
label solutions, our purpose is to deliver the world's best label
solutions that help our customers build their brands, while adding
value to our associates, our shareholders, and the communities in
which we operate. If you share our vision and believe that you
could contribute to the success of our company, we look forward to
hearing from you! Multi-Color is one of the largest and most
awarded label companies in the world, servicing segments such as
Home & Personal Care, Food & Beverage, Wine & Spirits and Consumer
Durables. A true global leader, our state-of-the-art facilities
operate in over 26 countries. Our 10,000+ employees are guided by
our core values: Integrity, Passion, Creativity, Perseverance and
Achievement. These values constantly guide our interactions and
decision making at Multi-Color! About Our Company Cincinnati, Ohio,
U.S.A. based Multi-Color Corporation (MCC), established in 1916, is
a leader in global label solutions supporting a number of the
world's most prominent brands including leading producers of home
and personal care, wine and spirit, food and beverage and specialty
consumer products. MCC serves international brand owners in North,
Central and South America, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South
Africa and China with a comprehensive range of the latest label
technologies in Pressure Sensitive, Cut and Stack, In-Mold, Shrink
Sleeve and Heat Transfer. MCC employs approximately 2,700
associates across 28 operations globally and is a public company
trading on the NASDAQ Global Select Market Exchange (company
symbol: LABL). For additional information on Multi-Color, please
visit . This job has been posted by TalentBoost on behalf of
Multi-Color Corporation. TalentBoost is committed to the
fundamental principle of equal opportunity and equal treatment for
every prospective and current employee. It is the policy of
TalentBoostnot to discriminate based on race, color, national or
ethnic origin, ancestry, age, religion, creed, disability, sex and
gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression,
military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected
under applicable federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Multi-Color Corporation, Harrisburg , Hiring Now! Manufacturing, Other , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!