Posted on: January 13, 2022
Looking for a FLEXABLE Schedule that allows you to pick and
choose the days you can work? Want no OT requirements? Just want to
earn some extra money when it's convenient for you?
UNFI has high paying jobs with fulfilling work available NOW that
allow you to build your own schedule.
Join our team and immediately become part of the largest
distributor of conventional, natural, organic and specialty
products in the United States and Canada. We serve over 43,000
customer locations with 200,000 different products. Our Warehouse
associates supply thousands of consumers with better for you food
that nourishes families nationwide. Our retailers range from small
family owned stores to Wholefoods Markets and everything in
between. Are you ready to make an impact on the lives of others and
feel good about what you do? Join our growing Distribution team
- Weekly pay checks.
- You Pick your schedule based on open shifts
- Set start and end times
- Growth and professional development opportunities
- Recognition for great work, company events and picnics, and
- Selects a variety of product utilizing a Vocollect
- Transports products safety through the warehouse on electric
- Maintains order selection performance and standards of speed
and accuracy with minimum damage.
- Ensures the labels and pallets are accurate.
- Build stable and well cubed pallets.
- Maintains a positive attitude and sense of teamwork.
- Assists other departments with work activities as needed.
- Builds strong relationships within the warehouse to promote
safe and respectful working environment.
- Previous Warehouse/Selecting experience strongly preferred.
- Lifting objects weighing up to 100 lbs. consistently.
- Occasionally pushing, sitting, touching, reaching, climbing,
pulling, and gripping.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin,
disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal
Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and
respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA
- Schedule: Part-time Associated topics: ayudante de almacen y
reparto, ayudante de produccion, coordinator, dock, forklift,
forklift operator, handler, logistics support, operate,
Keywords: UNFI, Harrisburg , Warehouse Worker, Other , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!