Company: Bluegreen Vacations
Posted on: January 15, 2022
At Bluegreen Vacations, we know where our true value lies. It s
not in our 60+ resorts spread across the U.S. and Caribbean, it is
our associates the people who work here who we value most. What
will you do as part of the Bluegreen Vacations team?
You've got EVERYTHING to GAIN:
- Unlimited Income Potential-You will earn base pay + uncapped
bonuses NO DRAW!
- Paid training-You will earn as you learn to be a Bluegreen
vacation specialist and brand ambassador.
- Career Growth-We believe in developing our current talent, we
- Fantastic benefits package We offer several
medical/dental/vision plans to choose from, we also offer education
assistance, 401K and many more benefits!
- Work/Life Balance: You will receive generous paid-time off and
we offer flexible hours. Full time and part time opportunities are
available. We are a highly philanthropic and socially responsible
- Associate use of resorts for personal travel-We believe that
vacations make people happier by sharing time together, smiles and
- Amazing discounts- Hotels, retailers, car rentals, theme parks,
and much more! Job Requirements:
- Previous sales, marketing or customer service experience is
preferred. B2C- Business to Consumer helpful.
- Must possess strong communication skills and be able to
converse with customers comfortably.
- Must have basic computer knowledge.
- Must be able to successfully pass a background check and drug
screening prior to employment.
- Must be able to work while standing on feet throughout shift.
As a Bluegreen Vacations Sales Representative, you are part of a
rapidly expanding sales team which markets and sells a variety of
vacation experiences at our retail locations. We are the official
vacation ownership provider for Bass Pro Shops , Cabela s , Choice
Hotels , and have a special relationship with Premium and Tanger
Outlets nationwide. No prior travel sales experience required.
Your job will be to utilize your unique personality and passion to
engage and meet face to face with potential customers to generate
leads and sell our affordable, family friendly mini vacation
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing equal
employment opportunities for all candidates and team members.
Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and
inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit,
develop and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate
pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment,
candidate must be willing to submit to a background check/drug
test. EOE/DFW Apply Now
By submitting your interest in this job, you agree to receive text
notifications with additional steps to complete your job
application. You will receive up to 6 messages from the number
"63879". Message & data rates may apply. Please refer to our
hotel, resort, room reservation, ticket, tour, tourism, travel
Keywords: Bluegreen Vacations, Harrisburg , Sales Representative, Other , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!