Posted on: January 16, 2022
- Are you an experienced Quality Specialist looking for a new
- Do you value care management and quality improvement?
- Are you motivated, energetic, and excited to become part of the
If so, you might be our next new team member!
Who We Need
Technical and administrative function in the development,
implementation and coordination of testing and quality assurance to
support the program or contract.
Identifies/plans/coordinates/implements quality improvement
projects using knowledge of performance improvement strategies,
principles, methodology, techniques and data analysis. Uses
measurable indicators and outcome measurements to determine whether
the desired organizational results are achieved.
Kepro is a rapidly growing national quality improvement and care
management organization. We work to ensure that over 20 million
people receive the right care, at the right time, in the right
People Focused. Mission Driven.
Shape the future of healthcare with us. We are mission driven to
improve lives through healthcare quality and clinical
We do this through our people.
At Kepro, you can do meaningful work that makes a real difference
for the lives of individuals across the country. We are an
organization that cares deeply about our employees and we provide
the training and support to do the best work of your career.
Benefits are a key component of your rewards package at Kepro.
These benefits are designed to provide you and your family
additional protection, security, and support for both your career
and your life away from work. They are comprehensive and fit a
variety of needs and situations. Our benefits include comprehensive
health plans, paid time off, retirement savings, corporate
wellness, educational assistance, corporate discounts and more.
What Youll Do
- Maintains current information on clinical practice guidelines,
health tech assessments, research studies, policies and
recommendations for expert medical testimony.
- Maintains a policy library.
- Assists client/customer with issues relating to policy
implementation, processes and appeals and appeals decisions.
- Ongoing planning, development, and maintenance of internal
monitoring program for review activities performed by clinical
- Conducts time studies for staffing recommendations.
- Develops, coordinates and implements testing and quality
assurance measures and activities.
- Participates in developing and monitoring testing and quality
assurance policies and plans.
- Assesses potential problems and recommends corrective actions
to resolve or mitigate associated risks.
- Monitors the implementation of testing and quality assurance
policies, processes and procedures to ensure uniform application
across the board.
- Prepares and submits reports and/or deliverables timely as
- Other duties as assigned
What Youll Need
- Bachelors degree or equivalent required.
- Applicable experience in quality improvement is preferred.
- 3 years experience in the healthcare industry.
- 1 to 2 years of continuous quality improvement experience.
- Knowledge of current principles and practices required to
develop and implement testing and quality assurance measures.
- Knowledge of the capabilities and requirements of current
testing and quality assurance methodologies, equipment, and
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of project management
required for system testing, quality assurance and risk analysis
- Knowledge of the principles and techniques of computer system
testing, quality assurance and risk analysis documentation.
- Ability to organize and evaluate testing and quality assurance
activities to coordinate operational and monitoring procedures for
improved service delivery or problem resolution.
- Ability to provide technical assistance to staff on testing,
quality assurance and risk analysis measures and standards.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with customer, vendors, and others.
- Ability to understand and apply research and evaluation
methodologies for testing, quality assurance and risk analysis
- Ability to prepare and present findings and to provide support
and guidance concerning
- Excellent communication- (verbal and written)
- Experience identifying organizational needs and recommending
the appropriate improvements to increase organizational
We know your time is valuable and we thank you in advance for
applying for this position. Due to the high volume of applicants we
receive, only those who are chosen to advance in our interview
process will be contacted. We sincerely appreciate your interest in
Kepro and invite you to apply to future openings that may be of
interest. Best of luck in your search!
- The Kepro Talent Acquisition Team
Mental And Physical Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be
made as required by law in an attempt to enable an individual with
a disability to perform the essential functions of this job. While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to sit for prolonged periods of time; key and/or control
objects; interact extensively with internal and external customers;
occasionally lift and/or move objects weighing up to 10 pounds; and
occasionally travel within the state.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Kepro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.by Jobble
Keywords: Kepro, Harrisburg , Quality Specialist, Other , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!