Company: Matrix Medical Network
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Responsibilities About the Position: During a visit that can
last up to one hour, Matrix providers review and observe a member's
current health, medical history, medication adherence, social
environment and other risks. This provides unmatched insight into a
member's overall health and well-being that can be difficult to
capture during routine office visits. The Matrix Comprehensive
Health Assessment helps to improve quality of care and allows us to
potentially close multiple care gaps with a single visit. Nurse
Practitioner - Full Time - Home Risk Assessments Type: Full Time
Permanent Location: Home, SNF, Telehealth and other community
environments in: Harrisburg, PA Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 to 5:30
PM *Hours can vary but full time work week expected* + Additional
incentive pay on completed assessments Benefits: Medical, Dental,
Vision, 401K, Life Insurance, Fleet Car or Mileage Sign On Bonus:
$5,000 Matrix Provider - What to Expect :
- Make a difference in people's lives by conducting
Pediatric/Adult/Geriatric Assessments, medical history, diagnosis
and treatment, health education, physician referrals, case
management referrals, follow-up and clear documentation according
to Matrix guidelines and protocols.
- Work collaboratively with physicians, case managers, social
workers, family members, key caregivers and any appropriate
ancillary medical personnel as appropriate. Collaborate with
Primary Care Physician (PCP) on patient education. Provide
- A nationwide network of advanced practice providers to build
and maintain relationships.
- Services may be provided in a variety of venues to include;
Home Visits, Skilled Facility Visits, Mobile Clinic Visits,
Telehealth Visits, and Retail Clinic Visits. Qualifications Must
- Master's Degree required OR commensurate experience and
satisfactory completion of NP licensure.
- Current RN and NP licensure in state of practice to include
prescription authority or the ability to obtain prescriptive
- Board certified by the AANP, ANCC or the AACCN in a Matrix
- Have a current BLS, ACLS or CPR certification.
- Have a Minimum of 1 year experience as a Nurse
- Have strong computer skills and familiarity with Employee
health/medical record software.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with
patient, clients and colleagues.
- Be comfortable and flexible with frequent change. Travel
- Have the ability to travel, a valid state driver license and
able to drive a car, proof of adequate automobile insurance
coverage for the state of residence.
- Travel may be required Our Culture :
- We have a clear vision of where we are going, and we are guided
by core values that embody our organization and our culture.
- We emphasizes innovation and growth, and you will be given the
opportunities and tools to develop personally and
- We encourage and celebrate collaboration.
- We have a deep commitment to positively impact the communities
in which we work and to make a difference in the lives of who we
- As a clinical organization, we support vaccinations because we
care about the health and safety of our colleagues and those we
serve. Moreover, our clients are increasingly expecting us to be
vaccinated due to the vulnerability of those we serve. As such,
Matrix Medical Network requires that all team members are fully
vaccinated against COVID-19 , unless they are eligible for a
specific exemption. Matrix Medical Network is an Equal Employment
Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Matrix to provide equal
employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national
origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual
orientation, genetic information or any other protected
characteristic under applicable law. It is also the policy of
Matrix that qualified individuals with disabilities receive equal
opportunity in regard to job application procedures, hiring, and
all aspects of the employment process. Matrix is committed to the
full inclusion of all qualified individuals. Consistent with the
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and applicable state and
local laws, it is the policy of Matrix to provide reasonable
accommodation when requested by a qualified applicant or employee
with a disability, unless such accommodation would cause an undue
hardship. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in
the job application or interview process, pre-employment testing,
to otherwise participate in the selection process, to perform
essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and
privileges of employment, please contact Harrisburg, PA 17109
Primary Location: Harrisburg, PA 17109 Job: Clinical-Nurse
Practitioner or NP. Regular Shift. Full or Part Time Job Level: Day
Job, 8am, 5pm, Travel, Monday, Friday. No on-call, no evening, no
weekend hours unless desired. Job, Clinical, Nursing, Work from
Home Opportunity,Regular, Job Type, Standard, Travel, Flexible,
Pay, No Call, Hours.
Keywords: Matrix Medical Network, Harrisburg , NP-PRN, Other , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!