Training & Operations Assistant
Company: Limitless Management Group
Posted on: May 13, 2022
We are looking for tenacious, self-motivated individuals that
are well-versed in a customer-oriented environment and have a
flawless reputation for putting the customer first. The mission of
our Training & Operations Assistant is to educate and navigate
customers through advanced telecommunications options available to
them in their neighborhood. We emphasize continuous learning and
personal development, so there is always someone in your corner to
support, help, and hold you accountable to your standards and
Upon becoming a vital team member, you will start in a 2-3 week
training class to receive a comprehensive education on our:
- Nationally-recognized customer service and outreach
- Detailed overview of products, services, and promotions
- Complete instruction regarding our compliance regulations
What are your day-to-day responsibilities as a Training &
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience - ask questions to
understand the customer's lifestyle and personal needs, encourage
open communication and honesty, and provide product recommendations
specifically curated to address their needs
- Meet with customers daily and enter each interaction with the
highest degree of courtesy, professionalism, and kindness
- Track and process new orders, account upgrades, and escalate
customer complaints to the appropriate department
- Maintain a broad working knowledge of all products, services,
and promotions available to our customers and stay current on
- Participate in daily training sessions, virtual networking
opportunities, and conference calls to review and discuss customer
satisfaction targets, areas for improvement within the customer
experience, and streamlining technical support.
- May assist in onboarding, training, and mentoring new employees
contingent on the success and reputation you build within our firm
and amongst our clients and customers
- Perform other duties as assigned by Senior Management
What skills are we looking for in a Training & Operations
- Empathy, patience, and consistency. When you are a Training &
Operations Assistant you are fully aware that you will help and
work with multiple personalities. Some customers may be irate,
while others ask an endless amount of questions. You must be able
to confidently manage all types of customers and scenarios with
understanding and the same level of service every time.
- Adaptability. The best part about working in a people-centric
career is no day is ever the same. However, that means you need to
be able to roll with the punches, walk into challenges with open
arms, and handle surprises with a sense of humor.
- Clear communication. You say what you mean and mean what you
say. It is essential that customers fully understand the products
and services described to them, promotions available, and their
account information. Use authentically positive language, stay
engaged, and never walk away without confirming the customer is
satisfied with their experience.
- Work ethic. You cannot teach this, and there is a difference
between being an efficient worker and a hard worker. An efficient
worker is prepared every day and manages their schedule perfectly,
so they can effectively help as many customers as possible.
- Knowledge. Ultimately, your responsibility as a Training &
Operations Assistant is to understand a customer's situation,
provide product recommendations, answer questions, and be their
go-to support throughout the order process. You stay informed
enough to respond to their inquiries adequately, and you are humble
enough to say, "I'm not sure." Customers will appreciate your
honesty, and in a reliable team-oriented environment like ours,
everyone on the team is excited to help.
- Thick skin. We may be an entrepreneurial-minded firm, but that
doesn't change the fact we still believe the customer is always
right. The ability to swallow one's pride, accept negative
feedback, and work to get better is essential for customer
satisfaction and the growth of our organization.
It's time to join a company that emphasizes company growth as much
as your personal growth. Apply now!
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Limitless Management Group, Harrisburg , Training & Operations Assistant, Other , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!