Studio Wellness Coach - Mechanicsburg, PA
Company: Weight Watchers
Posted on: May 15, 2022
WW is looking for candidates to help change people's lives. We
are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of
people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through
engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and
sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift
their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love.
By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in
behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver
wellness for all.
A WW Studio Workshop Coach channels a passion for a healthy
lifestyle into inspiring others at every step of their wellness and
weight loss journeys.
A WW Studio Workshop Coach aids new member recruitment and current
member retention efforts, delivering Coaching and Community to
members through group facilitation.
Our Coaches help members develop healthy habits by eating
healthier, while still enjoying foods they love, moving more,
sleeping better, and shifting their mindset. The WW Studio Workshop
Coach is responsible for coaching members in workshops toward
reaching their wellness goals using the WW program and behavior
Recruitment, Retention, and WW Business:
* Facilitates in-studio workshop experiences for members.
* Develops an inclusive, engaging, and action-oriented community to
* Exemplifies ownership mindset, leveraging personal connections,
social media and other mediums to engage with the WW community and
support member recruitment and retention.
* Lives the WW lifestyle and is authentically committed to health
Content Creation and Delivery
* Deepens members' understanding of behavior change techniques
through authentic, personalized coaching and content creation.
* Shares content in an in-person, studio workshop experience
* Creates a supportive community by facilitating member-to-member
interactions and discussions.
Behavior Change Coaching
* Inspires members in studio workshops to build healthy habits
using behavior change coaching principles.
* Effectively applies behavior change principles during the
in-studio workshops interactions.
* Responds to members' Connect posts with purpose, encouraging them
to reflect, learn, problem-solve and create action plans.
* Engages with members empathically, demonstrating positive regard,
respect and understanding for where they are on their journey.
* Guides members to develop awareness of their eating, activity,
sleep and mindset patterns. Helps members identify small behavioral
shifts to move them closer to their goals.
* Guides members to learn about and practice scientifically proven
behavior change strategies and to leverage their internal resources
and external support to reach their wellness goals.
Delivers Personalized Experience
* Prepares for each workshop by reviewing data and insights.
* Delivers weekly behavior change curriculum in a manner that is
relevant to the member and/or group in the in-studio workshop.
* Performs administrative, operational tasks and training as
* Ensure PPE guidelines are followed for each workshop.
* Stock shelves with consumer products for purchase.
* Member Engagement
* Member Retention
* New Member Recruitment
* Product Sales
* Passion for wellness and healthy lifestyle, and supporting others
to achieve wellness and weight loss goals, leads by example
* Passion for WW brand (current WW members preferred).
* Group Facilitation experience preferred.
* Health and wellness coaching experience preferred.
* Retail sales or customer service experience preferred.
* Social media and tech savvy.
* Places high value on encouraging sustainable, science-backed
approaches to wellness. Can separate facts from fads.
* Comfortable communicating and sharing personal wellness
* Excellent reading comprehension and verbal and written
* Strong active listening skills.
* Computer skills (G Suite, web-based applications).
* Experience and/or Education in health, wellness, fitness related
* Ability to complete some of your work at home (i.e. workshop
prep, reading emails, etc.).
* Comfortable to work independently.
* Able to travel to our workshop locations (up to 25-mile radius
* Available to work a flexible schedule, with a minimum requirement
of 3 in-person Studio Workshops each week.
* Able to lift 25 pounds.
At WW, it is our priority to cultivate a diverse and inclusive
workplace. We are committed as individuals, as an organization, and
as fellow humans, to advocate for and support our employees, our
members, and our communities. We are proud to be an equal
opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of
sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age,
religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression,
veteran status, or disability.
Keywords: Weight Watchers, Harrisburg , Studio Wellness Coach - Mechanicsburg, PA, Other , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!