General Labor - Warehouse
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Join our team and immediately become part of the largest
distributor of conventional, natural, organic and specialty
products in the United States and Canada. We serve over 43,000
customer locations with 200,000 different products. Our Warehouse
associates supply thousands of consumers with better for you food
that nourishes families nationwide. Our retailers range from small
family owned stores to Wholefoods Markets and everything in
between. Are you ready to make an impact on the lives of others and
feel good about what you do? Join our growing Distribution team
- 11am Start Time
- $19.50/ hr
- Weekly pay checks
- Competitive Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision,
- PTO Earned starting day 1
- Growth and professional development opportunities.
- Recognition for great work, company events and picnics, and
- Full-time employment opportunity.
Verify correct product and loaded pallets in stop sequence,
combining pallets by decking and hand stacking.
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Counts, sorts and verifies product descriptions and store
numbers of items being loaded.
- Examines pallets to ensure they are shrink wrapped
- Stores product in bins, on floor or on shelves, according to
- Reports adjustments to inventory counts, spoilage or damage to
stock, location changes, and out of stocks.
- Transports product throughout warehouse via electric pallet
jack and/or forklift.
- Maintains loading performance standards of speed and accuracy
with minimum damage and maximum safety, while being mindful of
weight distribution on the trailer.
- Assists other department personnel in the performance of work
activities when peak workloads require or during absences of
- Must be 18 years of age due to equipment operation.
- Prior experience as a shipping, receiving, or stock clerk is
- Must be able to lift cases of various weight and sizes up to 90
- Must be able to read labels and make decisions on properly
stacking and loading product into trucks.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or
protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity employer
committed to creating an inclusive and respectful environment for
all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
- Schedule: Full-time Associated topics: associate, dock c,
logistics, logistics operation, logistics support, operator night,
stocker, warehouse, warehouse engineer, warehouse operation
Keywords: UNFI, Harrisburg , General Labor - Warehouse, Other , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!