Resolution Specialist I
Company: YRC Freight
Posted on: September 18, 2022
JOB SUMMARYWill resolve customer collection disputes by
analyzing errors in customer invoices. Investigates customer
disputes to identify and determine root cause issues. Evaluates
dispute validity and notifies the customer or appropriate
department of resolution.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze customer disputes to determine their validity and
appropriate dispute resolution actions.
- Seek to identify root causes of errors and solutions for
- Work with various departments to ensure correct path in fixing
- Professionally communicate with customers and other departments
to facilitate dispute resolution.
- Balance efforts with the profitable handling of accounts and
the customers expectations.
- Receive and maintain incoming communication, including
correspondence and telephone calls on assigned accounts from
terminals customers, and various internal departments.
- Provide feedback to management and sales force to assist in the
increase of customer satisfaction and retention.
- Work with collections and sales teams to inform and increase
the knowledge base for customer satisfaction.COMPETENCIES
- Adaptability - Maintaining effectiveness when experiencing
major changes in work responsibilities or environment (e.g.,
people, processes, structure, or culture); adjusting effectively to
change by exploring the benefits, trying new approaches, and
collaborating with others to make the change successful.
- Building Trusting Relationships - Using appropriate
interpersonal styles to establish effective relationships with
customers and internal partners; interacting with others in a way
that promotes openness and trust and gives them confidence in ones
- Collaborating - Working cooperatively with other
- Communication - Conveying information and ideas clearly and
concisely to individuals or groups in an engaging manner that help
them understand and retain the message, listening actively to
- Continuous Learning - Actively identifying new areas for
learning; regularly creating and taking advantage of learning
opportunities; using newly gained knowledge and skill on the job
and learning through their application.
- Initiating Action - Taking prompt action to accomplish work
goals; taking action to achieve results.
- Work Standards - Setting high standards of performance for self
and others; assuming responsibility and accountability for
successfully completing assignments or tasks; regular
self-assessment with focus on individual growth.BENEFITS
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Employee selected medical, dental, and vision coverage for you
and your family
- PTO and paid holidays
- 401k Retirement PlanMINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrated analytical skills with the ability to identify
root cause issues and determine appropriate actions to
- Effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, goal/results-driven
- Experience using MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Access,
Teams, Outlook, and PowerPoint).PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- One (1) year of experience in revenue management,
transportation, or similar related experience.
- Knowledge of transportation industry relative to rating,
classification, pricing, contracts, and Yellow company operations
- Familiarity with applications used by Revenue Management such
as of OnBase, Account builder (AB), and M204 mainframe operating
system.WORKING CONDITIONSThis job operates in a professional office
environment indoors. Routinely uses standard office equipment such
as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax
machines.PHYSICAL DEMANDSThe position requires the ability to spend
long hours sitting or standing while using office equipment and
computers. Ability to perform repetitive tasks such as typing and
keying. Occasional lifting, pushing/pulling, carrying 10 lbs of
supplies and materials is required.Yellow Corporation, along with
all subsidiary companies, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer#LI-RemoteRequisition ID : 2192
Keywords: YRC Freight, Harrisburg , Resolution Specialist I, Other , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!