Experienced Weekend Live-In Caregiver, In Harrisburg, PA (Must Love Dogs)
Company: Options for Senior America
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Options for Senior America is seeking to hire experienced
Live-In caregivers in *Harrisburg, PA area*. If you are a CNA/GNA,
CMT or have experience in home care and would like to provide
exceptional care to our clients this is the position for you!
*Here are some general responsibilities of our Care Providers*:
1. *Personal Care/Hygiene*: Assist older persons with grooming,
bathing, toileting, dressing, and transferring as needed.
2. *Health Promotion*: Encourage positive health through exercise,
activity participation, and whatever else is prescribed for the
3. *Home Management*: Perform household tasks such as dusting,
vacuuming, general cleaning, laundry, ironing, and other light
homemaking tasks essential to maintaining elderly and disabled
persons in their homes and enhancing their quality of life (for
example: watering plants or caring for a pet).
4. *Meal Preparation & Feeding*: Plan menus and prepare healthy and
enjoyable meals, as determined by the care recipient. Feed older
persons and disabled individuals, if necessary.
7. *Ambulating & Transfers*: Assist the care recipient in and out
of bed, taking walks, sewing or mending, doing home or personal
projects and/or reading books.
Please call us at 301-562-1100 for more information and immediate
consideration or apply directly via this advertisement.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $160.00 per day
* 12 hour shift
* Caregiving: 1 year (Preferred)
* Day Shift (Preferred)
* Night Shift (Preferred)
* Overnight Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Options for Senior America, Harrisburg , Experienced Weekend Live-In Caregiver, In Harrisburg, PA (Must Love Dogs), Other , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!