Call Center Customer Service Representative
Company: Bath Fitter
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Are you looking for a full time & permanent position that
offers benefits (Paid time off, holiday pay, medical insurance)
that can start right away?*
*We might have the perfect opportunity for you, because we have all
of that above & MORE!*
*Who we are: *
The Homespire Remodeling Group is a premier remodeling company that
specializes in solutions that make a major improvement in people's
lives and homes faster and for less cost than traditional methods.
We have multiple divisions: Bath Fitter, Kitchen Saver, National
Refacing Systems and Homespire Windows and Doors. As a leader in
the industry, we are continuously looking for ways to expand and
*Job information: *
The ideal candidate will have excellent phone etiquette, the
ability to learn different software programs and will be able to
work in a fast-paced environment when it gets busy. This is entry
level position, offering a competitive training wage and excellent
growth opportunity. Onsite training provided!
*Second Shift*: 12:30 PM - 9:00 PM
* Sets in-homes sales appointments with prospective customers using
the telephone / computer workstation.
* Books appointments accurately and within proper guidelines
including maintaining awareness of open appointments times on the
* Processes calls received from prospective customers who initiate
contact by calling the Contact Center directly.
* Contacts a predetermined list of phone numbers for prospective
customers who expressed an interest in the company's products and
services ("warm source").
* Meets or exceeds performance metrics and standards for
conversion, confirmation and demo rates consistently.
*What we offer YOU: *
* PAID training-you will have a two week training in the classroom
and on the floor
* Room to grow-we want to assist you in getting where you want to
be. With that being said, there is plenty of room to grow within
the company. You will be evaluated every 30 days to assess your
performance and get you closer to reaching your goals.
* You decide on your pay-you will be making a set hourly rate plus
shift differential and an uncapped bonus structure. If you put in
the work, the results will show.
*Job Requirements: *
* Must have reliable transportation
* Second Shift hours 12:30p - 9p
* High school diploma/GED
* Must be at least 18 years of age
We offer full benefits to include health, dental and vision and
paid vacation, sick time and 401k.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $17.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Paid training
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Evening shift
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
* Commission pay
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Bath Fitter, Harrisburg , Call Center Customer Service Representative, Other , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!