PCA or C.N.A
Company: Country Meadows Retirement Communities
Posted on: January 19, 2023
* Pay starts at $15.00/hour - $18.00/hour*
It's a wonderful thing to feel at home while you are at work. To
consider your co-workers your friends. To feel respected and
encouraged to be your best. We know that when you feel great at
work, you'll make our residents feel great too. As key members of
our direct-care team, Personal Care Assistants (PCA) and Certified
Nursing Assistants (C.N.A) provide one-on-one support to our
residents in their daily routines, socialization and overall
* Full Time and PRN (As Needed) shifts available (includes every
other weekend and every other holiday)*
We're Proud to Offer our Coworkers:
- Above standard industry wages, with the opportunity to earn
more based on experience
- PayActiv On-Demand Pay Work today, get paid tomorrow
- Performance-based bonuses for attendance, feedback, and more
through our "Engage" coworker centered bonus program
- Career Path growth opportunities learn and earn additional
bonuses from $750 - $2,000 (position specific)
- Double time holiday pay (including YOUR birthday)
- Generous paid time off with PTO rollover unused days carry over
to the next year
- Highmark Blue Shield Healthcare Benefits, Highmark Vision and
United Concordia Dental
- 401 (k) with company match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness reimbursement incentives
Ask your Employment Specialist during your interview for details on
any of our coworker centered benefits and incentives.
- Engage with residents, getting to know them personally while
assisting them with activities of daily living, hygiene, healthcare
and comfort throughout their day.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and healthy environment for the
- Collaborate with therapy and nursing teams to prepare residents
for therapy sessions and monitor care.
- Encourage residents to participate in social programs and on-
and off-campus lifestyle activities to support their wellness.
- Recognize and document changes in resident's condition and
safety and report to the supervisor.
- Organize self to carry out your tasks for the day.
- High school diploma, GED or active CNA license.
- 18 years of age or older, except as permitted in
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and team-oriented
- Skilled in communicating effectively with others, including
careful listening, sensitivity to others thoughts and feelings,
timely and accurate reporting changes.
- Compassion and patience in all personal interactions.
- Ability to perform the physical tasks required in this type of
- Have the ability to understand and speak English at a level
which allows the safe, efficient performance of the job.
About Country Meadows:
We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with
meaning, thriving with purpose and leading our company with
innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we
invite you to join our vision for making lives better.
Keywords: Country Meadows Retirement Communities, Harrisburg , PCA or C.N.A, Other , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!