Company: The Goddard School of Enola
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Job DescriptionAbout The Goddard School Join the leading early
childhood education team at The Goddard School in Linglestown, PA!
If you are passionate about developing young minds, enjoy the
support and appreciation of your management, and want to be fairly
compensated for your contributions, apply today!
We are looking for a self-starter who enjoys creating meaningful
relationships with co-workers, students and their families. We
value team members that embrace positive energy to make
extraordinary differences in the lives of children and families.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package Includes:
- Paid training
- Generous paid time off and holiday pay
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Simple IRA retirement plan with company matching
- Opportunities for continued growth and career advancement
- Candidates should have the following qualifications:
- CDA, Associates or Bachelor's degree in Early Childhood or
Elementary education or related Human Services field
- OR Two or more years of previous childcare or teaching
- Establish and maintain a safe, healthy and nurturing learning
- Advance and assess children's physical, social and intellectual
abilities through execution of lesson plans
- Establish positive student and family relationships through
- Encourage creativity through science, technology, engineering,
art, and music
- Create a multi-cultural learning environment that supports
Keywords: The Goddard School of Enola, Harrisburg , Floater, Other , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!