Human Resources - Recruitment Coordinator
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Add Your Voice - Work For Us
We use our voice, and empower you to use yours, to create positive,
lasting change in people's lives. We use our voice because we
believe every person should belong and be empowered to thrive.
Who We Are
Our agency began in 1999 by pioneering a model that is nationally
recognized. We believe every child deserves a safe, nurturing
permanent home - with a caring and supportive family that makes it
possible to grow and thrive.
A pioneer in new approaches to achieving permanency for children in
foster care, we employ specialized knowledge and a continuum of
services to help agencies expedite adoptions and keep families
To learn more, please visit https://vocetogether.org
Human Resources Coordinator - Recruitment
Reporting to the HR Manager, the HR Recruitment Coordinator
oversees full-cycle recruitment for internal and external positions
across the state. Recruitment includes providing assistance and
strategic recommendations to hiring managers as well as posting
jobs, conducting phone interviews, scheduling and participating in
second interviews, completing reference checks and finalizing
offers of employment.
Schedule: 8 hours between 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Monday - Friday
What You Will Contribute
- Serves as the subject matter expert for the recruitment
function under the general guidance of HR Manager.
- Manages the electronic Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to keep
records up to date and meet the needs of the organization.
- Assists hiring managers by posting jobs, conducting phone
interviews, scheduling and participating in second interviews,
completing reference checks, and finalizing offers of
- Manages the orientation experience and maintains connection
with new hires to gather feedback on recruitment and
- Tracks data and analytics on current vacancies, time-to-fill,
turnover/retention, and other barriers to generate reports and
identify areas of improvement and make recommendations.
- Cross trains on Leave Management, Onboarding and Employee
- Other duties as assigned.
What It Takes to Succeed
- Associate's degree in business or a related field and 5 years'
experience in recruitment or HR generalist experience or Bachelor's
degree in business or a related field with 2 years' of recruitment
or HR generalist experience, is required.
- Recruitment with a variety of hiring managers experience is
- Experience with sourcing, virtual and social media recruitment,
and promoting diversity is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability and desire to build and maintain collaborative and
professional working relationships.
- Flexibility to adapt to an ever-changing environment.
- Strong time-management to meet deadlines and ability to handle
a variety of tasks.
- Demonstrates analytical reasoning, critical thinking, creative
problem-solving skills and continually improve processes.
Why Voce - We Invest In You
We offer a competitive total rewards package that includes:
- Health insurance with medical spending accounts (employer
contribution to the HSA if electing HDHP)
- Dental, vision, long term disability and accident
- Three employer-paid benefits: short term disability insurance,
life insurance and Employee Assistance Program
- Employer contribution equivalent to 6% of your salary to your
- 10 paid holidays (including one floating holiday)
- 18 days of PTO in first year of employment
- Qualified employer participating in Public Service Loan
Please submit your cover letter and resume to be considered.
Keywords: Voce, Harrisburg , Human Resources - Recruitment Coordinator, Other , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!