Company: HAMILTON HEALTH CENTER INC
Posted on: January 24, 2023
All About Hamilton Health CenterHamilton Health Center
(Hamilton), established in 1969, is the only Federally Qualified
Health Center (FQHC) within a 30-mile radius of Harrisburg, PA and
continues to grow using a holistic and comprehensive approach to
being patient centered. The mission of Hamilton is to improve the
health of Central Pennsylvania's residents by delivering high
quality, respectful and patient-centered health and related social
services that promote access, treatment, education, and prevention
regardless of health, economic, or insurance status. Our vision is
that every member of our community, regardless of their ability to
pay or their insurance status, receives holistic, quality health
care needed to create a healthy community. For over 50 years we
have been true to these words. As part of our team, you will work
alongside a dedicated team that cares and values those we
serve.Benefits offered: In addition to your base pay, you are also
eligible to receive:
- Paid time off, Catastrophic (CAT)/Sick time, Birthday holiday,
and 7 paid holidays.
- Medical, Dental & Vision,
- Company paid life insurance.
- Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance ProgramJob Summary: The Registration
Supervisor is responsible for providing line oversight, direction
and training of medical check-in/out staff and helps maintain
patient flow, serves as contact person for medical check-in/out
processing issues. In addition, the position will perform medical
registration duties; including but not limited to, registering
patients according to department protocol to ensure the timely flow
of patients in a manner that will enhance corporate image and
increase customer satisfaction. Essential duties and
Responsibilities: The Registration Supervisor performs a wide range
of duties, including, but not limited to the following:
- Provides leadership, guidance and mentorship to staff to
improve productivity and customer service quality. This includes
establishing work schedules, participating in the recruitment
process, staff development/training, employee relations,
performance appraisals, and monitoring time/attendance.
- Review/monitor "Patient not checked in" list to ensure patients
are being checked in timely for medical, dental or vision
- Conduct medical check-in sliding fee review, including
reviewing patient paystubs prior to scanning and attaching to
ensure income documentation was calculated correctly.
- Monitor the "Patient check-in with no insurance" report.
- Coordinate the weekly "Check-in patient satisfaction"
- Serve as liaison between clinical and medical check-in/out for
patient flow concerns.
- Oversee the daily money collection deposits.
- Troubleshoot patient check-in/out complaints and identify and
track process problems and inform direct report.
- Coordinate monthly registration meeting, preparing agenda and
- Assure all stations are covered and inform manager when
staffing is low in order that adequate coverage can be coordinated
to optimize patient registration.
- Manage inventory and ordering supplies.
- Maintain confidentiality and security rules when providing
information to internal and external sources.
- Attend monthly departmental meetings, Leadership meetings and
submit monthly productivity report to manager.
- Maintain open communication lines with all staff.Minimum
Education/Certifications: High School diploma or equivalent,
required. Bachelor's degree, preferred. Minimum Work Experience:
Minimum of three years' experience working in a registration or
customer service-based center setting call center or other customer
service-related position with at least two years of supervisory
responsibilities, required. Other Requirements: Reliable
transportation to travel throughout the service area. Highly
proficient in Microsoft Office and knowledge working with
Electronic Medical Records. Ability to clearly communicate issues
to all levels of management. Bi-lingual (Spanish) and knowledgeable
in The Joint Commission regulations, preferred.This job description
is a general outline of duties performed and is not to be
misconstrued as encompassing all duties performed within the
position. All individuals (including current employees) selected
for a position will undergo a background check appropriate for the
Keywords: HAMILTON HEALTH CENTER INC, Harrisburg , Registration Supervisor, Other , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!