Security Officer Full Time All Shifts
Company: Allied Universal
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Allied Universal , North America's leading security and facility
services company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense
of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive
workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that
will reflect in our communities and customers we serve. We offer
medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee
assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all
Now Hiring FULL-TIME, FLEX Security Officers!
Must Be Able to Work ALL Shifts
Weekly Pay! - As Well As DailyPay, a Work Today, Get Paid Today
Excellent Position for Career Advancement Opportunities!
Professional Development Training Provided at No Cost!
Paid Orientation, Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k for
$16 An Hour Starting Pay!
Allied Universal has security jobs and are seeking to fill the
position of a Security Flex Officer.
The Security Flex Officer is responsible for the safety and
security of the facilities they protect. A Security Flex Officer
acts as a visible deterrent to crime and client rule infractions
and detect and report suspicious, unsafe or criminal acts at or
near their assigned posts, which may be a threat to the property,
clients, guests or employees at the site.
- Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or
- Possess effective written and oral communication and
interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of
personnel and the general public in a professional and effective
- Licensing requirements are subject to state and/or local laws
and regulations and may be required prior to employment.
- Driving Positions : must possess a valid Driver's License with
at least one year of driving experience, a clean driving record (no
major violations within last 36 months, no more than 1 accident in
last 24 months, no more than one minor moving violation in last 24
months), a minimum level of insurance as required by Company
policy, and the ability to safely operate a vehicle required.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully
complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance
with all federal, state, and local laws
- Required to work for multiple clients at multiple locations;
covering special projects, call offs, vacations and open
- Must be available to work any time and day
- Display exceptional customer service and communication
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative,
wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Allied Universal is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability,
protected veteran status or relationship/association with a
protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected
by law. For more information:
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity,
Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using
the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or
require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or
employment process, please contact our local Human Resources
department. To find an office near you, please visit: .
Keywords: Allied Universal, Harrisburg , Security Officer Full Time All Shifts, Other , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!