Attendant Outside Services in Gibsonia, PA at Treesdale Golf Country Club
Company: Gibsonia, PA, United States
Posted on: September 18, 2023
We are Invited.
At Invited Clubs, work feels like play as you build relationships
with your team and meet Members from all different backgrounds.
Every time you step foot in your Club, you can create magic moments
and enrich lives. We are passionate about bringing people together
and bringing out the very best in life. So, join us and be a part
of a fun, fast-paced, high-impact group of talented people where
you belong. Invited reflects our proud history of inclusiveness and
captures our welcoming spirit. Our unprecedented collection of more
than 200 golf and country, city, and stadium clubs share a common
goal- building relationships and enriching lives. The time has come
to build on our traditions and write new chapters. We welcome you
to join us.
Invited. Where You Belong.
- The Outside Services Attendant is a Part-Time Hourly Seasonal
position with an estimated work week of 15 - 40 Hours per work
- Hourly Wage Compensation is estimated to be $11 - $17 per Hour
(Base Hourly wage + cash gratuities).
- The Outside Services Attendant employee partners also enjoy
playing privileges during off-peak periods at the discretion of the
Golf Professional Staff.
The Outside Services Assistant is responsible for providing the
highest level of professionalism and customer service for our
Members/Guests by conducting the Golf Operations outside services
- Assist golfers by loading bags, cleaning clubs, and preparing
golfers for play ensuring all their needs are met and questions
answered. Assist by giving suggestions on proper golf course
- Assist golfers after their rounds by cleaning clubs, delivering
them to their cars as needed and checking in the golf carts.
- Be knowledgeable about events at the Club, course conditions
and any information that will be helpful to the Member/Guest,
allowing them to enjoy the Club amenities and activities.
- Assist and coordinate services with other golf operations staff
such as range attendants, cart attendants, marshals/starters, etc.
to ensure seamless and efficient service to Members/Guests takes
- Must be able to interact with Members/Guests professionally,
helping them with changes and last-minute requests as needed.
- Customer service experience. Basic Golf Knowledge and
- You can be trusted to maintain the confidentiality of all
proprietary Company information and sensitive employee matters,
except as expressly authorized by the Company.
- You are comfortable working in both indoor and outdoor
environments with frequent exposure to extreme hot or cold
temperatures and humidity
- A high school diploma, or equivalent Have more questions? Check
out ourInvited Jobswebsite to get more details about ClubLife, the
Employee Experience, Company Benefits, and Our Culture. Be a part
of our Social Networks:LinkedInInstagram Twitter Facebook
Invited is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer / Invited
participates in E-Verify.
This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for
the position. It is not a complete statement of duties,
responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may
be assigned as necessary.
Keywords: Gibsonia, PA, United States, Harrisburg , Attendant Outside Services in Gibsonia, PA at Treesdale Golf Country Club, Other , Abbottstown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!