Golf Starter/Ranger - Spring 2023 in Tyler Run-Queens Gate, PA at Hartefeld National
Company: Queens Gate, PA, United States
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Primary role is to ensure an orderly flow of play onto the golf
course while enforcing all club rules and providing assistance to
Members and Guests in order to keep play at an even flow.
Responsible for providing the highest level of professionalism and
customer service for our Members and Guests on the course. This
position reports directly to the Director of Golf or Head Golf Pro
and indirectly to all Golf Professionals. Day to Day:
- Provide efficient and friendly customer service by displaying
the Three Steps of Service as Members and Guests play golf.
- Ensure the flow of play onto the golf course is maintained in
an orderly fashion and in accordance with tee times and club
regulations to avoid gaps when players are late for their tee time
during busy play hours.
- Assist Members and Guests in finding an appropriate game.
- Maintain a sufficient supply of scorecards, pencils, tees and
other necessities on hand at all times.
- Be on the course as scheduled, unless checking with the
starters or other golf operations staff to report any incidents or
situations that need attention.
- Assist Members and Guests whenever possible by providing
suggestions on proper golf course etiquette.
- Responsible for enforcing all club rules as they pertain to the
- Maintain a polite manner whenever a Member or Guest is
approached with a violation.
- Assist Members, whenever possible, by looking for lost balls,
and providing rides, if desired.
- Repair ball marks whenever possible, fill divots with topsoil
and pick up loose articles on the golf course while straightening
cart guidance ropes and their supports.
- Assist and coordinate services with other golf operations staff
including Outside Services, Range Attendants, Cart Attendants,
etc., to ensure seamless and efficient services for all Members and
- Be informed to let Members and guests know of Club services,
features, upcoming events and specials available in the Golf
- Ensure all daily assignments are completed in their respective
areas, to meet Club standards (i.e., no trash/debris on course,
supplies are restocked, signage is neat, etc.).
- Assist fellow Employees, Members and guests to ensure delivery
of the Three Steps of Service without being directed. Be aware of
team members and the environment and participate as a member of the
- Notify supervisor of Member/Guest complaints at the time they
occur. Resolve customer complaints as soon as possible. All the
other stuff we do:
- Because of the fluctuating demands of the companys operation,
it may be necessary that each Employee Partner perform a multitude
of different functions therefore, as an essential part of your
position, you will be expected to help others when the occasion
arises, just as other Employee Partners are expected to help you.
Accordingly, you may be expected to perform other tasks as needed
or as directed.
- Adhere to all of the various company, club and department
written mandatory standards of operations, policies and procedures,
manuals, memos, oral instructions, etc., all of which go to make up
the essential functions of the job.
- Ability to communicate effectively with proper grammar.
- Ability to work well under pressure, coordinating multiple
tasks at any given time
- Ability to focus attention on detail.
- Maintain good conduct and safe working habits while in all
areas of the Club and assure that others are acting safely.
- Attend daily line-up and participate as requested.
- Wear a clean and neat uniform that follows ClubCorp and your
property uniform standards daily.
- A high school diploma, GED, or equivalent, is required.
- Customer service experience. Basic Golf Knowledge
- You can be trusted to maintain confidentiality of all
proprietary Company information and sensitive employee matters,
except as expressly authorized by the Company.
- You always perform at the highest level of ethical work
- You are comfortable working in both indoor and outdoor
environments with frequent exposure to extreme hot or cold
temperatures and humidity. You understand and agree that Invited
may share information you submit in inquiring or applying for
employment with third parties to facilitate the review, evaluation,
and processing of applicant submissions. Invited does not share or
distribute your information except for purposes relating to your
inquiry or application for employment with the company.
Keywords: Queens Gate, PA, United States, Harrisburg , Golf Starter/Ranger - Spring 2023 in Tyler Run-Queens Gate, PA at Hartefeld National, Other , Abbottstown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!