Retail Associate (Flex/Part-time)
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Job Title: Retail Associate (Flex/Part-time)
Location: Lewistown, Pennsylvania
Job Category: Hospitality Services
Schedule: Per Diem
Work Type: Part time
Department: JM-Retail Services Team
Date Posted: 07/26/2023
Job ID: R-50265
Job SummaryOpens and closes the gift shop, operates the cash
register, balances daily sales, restocks merchandise, and maintains
a customer service approach at all times.
- Collects payment for merchandise, provides change, balances
daily sales on cash report, and completes bank deposit.
- Records daily deposits in the Clinic Finance Reporting
- Prices and inventories all merchandise.
- Processes gift shop orders by telephone.
- Assists with all aspects of the Point Of Service Inventory
- Dusts and re-stocks shelves, disposes of empty boxes, stores
merchandise, vacuums, and arranges displays of merchandise.
- Performs other clerical tasks such as recording orders,
recording invoices, recording magazine inventory, verifying
merchandise received against packing slips, and processing invoices
- Inventories, restocks and bundles newspapers for pick-up by
- Arranges display case with seasonal or special theme
merchandise as assigned and assists in selection of new
- Informs management of specific customer requests, comments, and
- Maintains gift shop security at all times to minimize shrinkage
and prevent vandalism.
- Secures all doors and locks money in the safe.
- Provides directions and information to patients and
- Assists in completing merchandise inventories.
Work is typically performed in an office environment. Accountable
for satisfying all job specific obligations and complying with all
organization policies and procedures. The specific statements in
this profile are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent
typical elements considered necessary to successfully perform the
EducationHigh School Diploma or Equivalent (GED)- (Preferred)
ExperienceMinimum of 2 years-Customer Service (Preferred)
Our Purpose & ValuesOUR PURPOSE & VALUES: Everything we do is about
caring for our patients, our members, our students, our Geisinger
family and our communities. KINDNESS: We strive to treat everyone
as we would hope to be treated ourselves. EXCELLENCE: We treasure
colleagues who humbly strive for excellence. LEARNING: We share our
knowledge with the best and brightest to better prepare the
caregivers for tomorrow. INNOVATION: We constantly seek new and
better ways to care for our patients, our members, our community,
and the nation. SAFETY: We provide a safe environment for our
patients and members and the Geisinger family We offer healthcare
benefits for full time and part time positions from day one,
including vision, dental and domestic partners. Perhaps just as
important, from senior management on down, we encourage an
atmosphere of collaboration, cooperation and collegiality. We know
that a diverse workforce with unique experiences and backgrounds
makes our team stronger. Our patients, members and community come
from a wide variety of backgrounds, and it takes a diverse
workforce to make better health easier for all. We are proud to be
an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: Geisinger, Harrisburg , Retail Associate (Flex/Part-time), Other , Coburn, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!