Company: Jimmy Jazz
Posted on: November 19, 2023
TheGeneral Superintendentis responsible for all day-to-day field
operations by monitoring and administering, all construction
projects from start through customer delivery. The duties of this
job require a high degree of specialized expertise and skill in
construction means and methods, scheduling, and maintaining
established standards of quality, accuracy, and excellence.
- Traveling daily to current and upcoming company job sites to
oversee schedule and direct reports.
- Assigns Construction Superintendents and other essential
personnel to specific projects.
- Ensures the appropriate inspections occur and projects are
ready for scheduled inspections with all necessary parties.
- Establishes construction priorities to achieve all deliverables
on time for each project.
- Ensures appropriate labor, materials, and equipment are on each
- Enforces all safety programs, rules, and procedures. Is a
member of the corporate safety team. Ensures toolbox talks and
safety stand-downs are completed.
- Identifies, schedules, and monitors training for field
personnel (safety and job specific).
- Ensures start packages are prepared, completed, and coordinated
for issuance to superintendents & conducts project start meeting
- Ensures schedule updates and variances are completed in the
current software and relayed to the project manager or
- Responsible for construction fleet and equipment
- Responsible for CST field employees - hiring, terminations,
training, reviews, timesheets, requested time off, overtime
- Minimum of 20 years combined experience with construction and
- Must have proven ability to schedule projects/personnel and
meet schedules within determined deadlines.
- Working experience with all phases of Site Work, Commercial and
- Highly Proficient in computerized systems including Microsoft
Word, Excel, Smartsheet, Outlook, and mobile devices.
- Ability to work closely with customers, construction personnel,
personnel in other work groups, contractors, suppliers, and other
- Experience in Design-Build and Value Engineering management is
- Must have a solid command of construction fundamentals and OSHA
- Ability to work from drawings and blueprints.
- Ability to produce and maintain reports.
- Must have valid driver's license, reliable transportation, and
Keywords: Jimmy Jazz, Harrisburg , General Superintendent, Other , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!