Mail Line Assistant - 3rd shift
Location: Spring Grove
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Mail Line Assistant - 3rd shift Sheridan. Be part of something
greater. Your career awaits join us! LOCATION: Hanover, PA From
early beginnings in Hanover, Pennsylvania in 1915, we've grown into
a respected offset print and digital journals/publications provider
to the world's leading commercial publishers, associations,
societies, and university presses. The past few decades have seen
tremendous growth for Sheridan PA - in facilities, equipment,
manpower, customers, and technological advancements. But one thing
remains steadfast: the dedication of the employees and their
commitment to provide exceptional customer satisfaction. We are as
proud of our reputation as we are of our customers - many of whom
have been with us for many decades. Our equipment and technologies
reflect our customers' needs-for today and for the future. We offer
web, offset, inkjet, and digital print services. We were among the
first to deliver true print-on-demand to our customers. Our
offering of electronic and digital solutions continues to grow as
the market expands into an increasingly digital arena. Our
commitment to quality is unwavering. Job Summary: A Mail Line
Assistant will prepare labels, process mail weights, and follow
mailing directions as specified by the customer. Assist with
processing finished journals through the mailing machine following
USPS regulations. Basic Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Basic computer skills
- Good with paperwork
- Possess or be willing to obtain pallet jack certification
- Attentive to deadlines and schedules issued by customers
(internal and external)
- Prolonged periods of standing on production floor
- Must be able to frequently lift and move materials weighing up
to 50 pounds sometimes up to 70 pounds Schedule: 40 hours per week
Monday through Friday. Some OT required
- 3 rd shift: 12:00 am - 8:00 am
- Overtime pays time and a half after 40 hours per week
- Shift Differential: 8% of base wage for all hours worked
including overtime What's in it for YOU?
- On-the-job training programs through Sheridan Academy.
- Career advancement with an employer who supports your
- Tuition reimbursement for approved coursework.
- A best-workplace culture that fosters life-long friendships and
- A successful and growing industry-leading company.
- An employee referral program that pays you money.
- A variety of shift and schedule options.
- Paid vacation & holidays.
- Competitive compensation.
- Medical (PPO and HSA Plans), Dental, Vision.
- Teladoc - convenient no- or low-cost medical services.
- Confidential and free EAP program for wellness and mental
- Company-paid basic life, AD&D, and short-term disability
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- A safe, values-based company that acts with integrity and
respect for all. CJK Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national
origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other
characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or a
reasonable accommodation to apply for employment, please contact
the location HR Department at x8166 or .
Keywords: Sheridan, Harrisburg , Mail Line Assistant - 3rd shift, Other , Spring Grove, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!