Small Business Relationship Banker
Company: Citizens Bank
Posted on: February 14, 2019
Description Do you have business acumen and a passion for working closely with people? Have you been told you're a natural at building strong relationships? Are you looking for a role where you can provide solutions that add real value for the customer while helping a business thrive?
A career as a Small Business Relationship Banker at Citizens may be the perfect fit for you.
For our business customers, you're the face of Citizens Bank as a Small Business Relationship Banker. In addition to supporting the needs of our retail customers, you will work alongside small business customers to fully understand their financial needs, recommending appropriate products and services to support their business. As part of a branch-based team, you will identify new opportunities to enhance small business goals, particularly with businesses up to $500K in annual sales and partner closely with the Business Banking team.
A Day in the Life of a Small Business Relationship Banker
- Work closely with new and existing small business and retail customers to understand their financial needs; forging trustful relationships
- Provide recommendations and assist small business customers with a wide-array of financial solutions to satisfy their spending, saving and borrowing needs
- Leverage problem-solving and strong communication skills to resolve customer issues
- Collaborate with branch colleagues and partner with the Business Banking team to support and refer small business customers with more complex financial needs
- Ensure compliance with all financial policies, procedures and regulatory requirements
- Achieve outstanding performance by providing superior relationship banking and customer service
- Present a professional, friendly and helpful appearance with every interaction as the face of Citizens Bank
What can we offer you?
- Career growth opportunities in Retail, Business Banking or Wealth Management, including, but not limited to, Licensed Relationship Banker, Branch Manager and Business Relationship Manager based on success in this front-line role
- Strong recognition and incentive programs based on your achievements
- Training, strategies and tools to support your personal growth and the development of strong customer relationships
- Collaborative workforce committed to supporting your ideas and feedback and accelerating your potential
- Team atmosphere of diverse professionals committed to making an impact as an organization
- Opportunities to volunteer and give back to our local communities
- Exceptional benefits such as Medical & Dental, along with a 401K with corporate match
Qualifications What qualifications are we looking for?
- High School degree or GED required
- Proven sales and customer service experience; business and financial acumen
- Minimum of 2 years of sales and customer service experience, preferably working with business clients
- Strong listening and customer service skills; skilled in making outbound calls
- Ability to effectively engage with customers and identify needs to enhance the small business customer relationship
- Ability to problem solve and provide solutions to business customer issues
- Desire to build strong relationships with teammates, business partners and specialists through collaboration
- Self-motivated, confident and the ability to multitask effectively
- Willingness to work branch hours, which can include weekends and evenings
- Experience in retail, hospitality or banking industry is highly desired
- If selected, candidates must meet and comply with all requirements set forth in the SAFE Act, including, but not limited to successful completion of the required background checks and obtaining a Unique Identifier from the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS).Hours and Work ScheduleHours per Week: 40Work Schedule: Varies with branch needs and may include Saturdays
Why Work for UsAt Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.Equal Employment OpportunityIt is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/VeteranCitizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.
Keywords: Citizens Bank, Harrisburg , Small Business Relationship Banker, Other , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!