Market req in Harrisburg, PA at APEX Systems
Company: Apex Systems
Posted on: May 17, 2019
Job #: 969045
OPEN POSITION: LABORATORY ANALYST
- Conduct laboratory analyses utilizing ICP-MS and ICP-OES
- Perform sample preparation utilizing a variety of reagents in
both open-vessel and microwave-assisted devices.
- Accurately perform and interpret test results, notifying
Laboratory Supervisor of deviations
- Report concerns of equipment failures and non-compliance of
supplies and reagents
- Perform quality control procedures to support compliance with
ISO 17025 and other applicable accreditation guidelines
- Assist in inventory maintenance
- Participate in internal audits of processes as directed
- Maintain a high degree of technical competence
- Enhance working knowledge of processes, procedures, or
techniques available to support current and future business
- Carries out all responsibilities in accordance with the
organization's policies, standard operating procedures and best
- Conduct activities in an efficient manner as to assure testing
deadlines are met.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex documents.
- Ability to apply principles of scientific thinking to a wide
range of intellectual and practical problems.
- Ability to deal with nonverbal symbolism (formulas, scientific
equations, graphs, etc.).
- Maintain laboratory records in a highly regulated GMP
- Maintain harmony in the workplace and professional business
demeanor at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications, Experience, and Education:
- Required:--Associate's Degree in Chemistry or related science
from an accredited university
- Required: Attention to Detail and Analytical Focus
- Preferred: 2+--years of analytical laboratory experience.
- Preferred: ICP-MS experience in GMP facility using Perkin Elmer
or Agilent Instrumentation
- Preferred: Experience with Milestone Microwave Digestion
- Preferred: Proficiency in Microsoft Office (including, Word,
- Frequent standing is required.
- Ability to sit and utilize a standard computer keyboard for
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds,
and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of
information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position,
and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search
or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at
Keywords: Apex Systems, Harrisburg , Market req in Harrisburg, PA at APEX Systems, Other , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!