Night Cleaner Part Time
Company: C&W Services
Posted on: November 13, 2019
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The Cleaner will work under the supervision of the Custodial
Manager or Supervisor and perform a variety of custodial duties for
C&W Services. Such duties shall be in accordance with
established standards, instructions, and procedures of C&W
TYPICAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Sweep, mop, and wash floors, stairs and other surfaces (inside
* Use light and heavy (commercial type) floor (buffers) and shampoo
machines including attachments.
* Vacuum rugs in offices and public areas. Spot clean daily and
shampoo when directed rugs in assigned buildings.
* Clean and dust furniture, exhibit cases, pictures, chairs, door
trim, light fixtures, and all other horizontal surfaces including
periodic high dusting.
* Wash windowsills; glass in interior doors, partition, and
* Wash glass and trim at entrance doors, interior/exterior-
Wash/spot clean interior walls as appropriate daily.
* Clean bathrooms and restock paper supplies daily.
* Standard bathroom procedures are to damp wipe glass surfaces,
empty waste baskets, service soap and toilet paper dispensers, dust
sills, clean tile walls, shelves, stall partitions, sweep/mop/scrub
* Monitors possible defects such as clogged urinals and lights out,
and reports to supervisors.
* Collect building trash daily placing it in approved container and
place in designated collection area for subsequent removal.
* Replace liners in waste baskets and trash containers per
* Sweep or shovel snow from steps and walkways at building
entrances and connecting walkways/sidewalks as directed.
* Performs periodic work: High dusting, leather and wood surface
(non-floor) polishing, wall washing, venetian blind cleaning, as
assigned by the Supervisor Assembles all necessary equipment
Removes/replaces designated carpet tiles.
* Other duties as needed.
*Candidates must be able to successfully pass a background check,
including criminal history.
* Basic cleaning responsibilities require no previous
* Must be able to take direction, to work with minimal supervision,
and to function cooperatively as part of a team
* Ability to use cleaning tools and equipment.
* Requires attention to detail, a pride in delivering excellent
service, organization, and high levels of energy and endurance
C&W Services is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected
veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: C&W Services, Harrisburg , Night Cleaner Part Time, Other , Chantilly, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!