Truck Driver CDL A - Home Daily!
Posted on: November 17, 2021
UNFI is the largest distributor of conventional, natural,
organic and specialty grocery products in the United States and
Canada. We supply over 43,000 customer locations with 250,000+
products from 58 distribution facilities across the country. UNFI
ships 2 million cases per day supplying thousands of consumers and
nourishing families nationwide. Our retailers range from small
family owned stores to Wholefoods Markets and everything in
UNFI Drivers are vital to the grocery supply chain. At UNFI,
Drivers have great pay, benefits and promotional opportunities. We
can provide stability and flexibility within our growing company as
business continues to thrive during this global pandemic with no
signs of slowing down.
- $26/hr to start
- PTO earned from day 1
- $5000.00 sign on bonus
- 90% of routes out and back same day
- OT paid after 40 hours
- Average 3 stops per day
- Electric Pallet jack unload
- Weekly pay checks
- Growth and professional development opportunities.
- Recognition for great work, company events and picnics, and
Deliver natural and conventional merchandise to various independent
- Ensure compliance with company procedures as outlined in UNFI
Drivers' Handbook and Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations
- Perform required vehicle safety inspections before, during and
- Comply with federal hours of service requirements.
- Correctly execute daily log and trip report.
- Immediately report all accidents involving company equipment to
- Comply with Federal and State mandated traffic laws and
established company safety procedures.
- Maintain basic familiarity and compliance with FMCS
- Maintain schedule of deliveries per dispatch instructions.
- Valid Class A CDL license.
- Minimum of 1 year of tractor trailer driving experience Clean
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Good customer service skills.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift cases weighing up to 90 pounds in the event of
a customer assist delivery.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin,
disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal
Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and
respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA
- Schedule: Full-time Associated topics: class a driving, class a
truck, company driver, company driving needed, dry van otr
trucking, flatbed driver, over the road company, over the road
driver, regional driver, regional driving route
Keywords: UNFI, Harrisburg , Truck Driver CDL A - Home Daily!, Professions , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!