Mid Level Automotive Technician - Harrisburg, PA
Company: The Goodyear Tire and Rubbber Company
Posted on: January 7, 2022
IMMEDIATELY HIRING!!! - APPLY TODAY!!!
Goodyear owns and operates more than 580 tire and auto service
centers nationwide. We offer a fun, fast paced work environment,
with competitive base pay. Our comprehensive benefit package
includes medical plans, 401(k), certification reimbursement and
paid vacations. At Goodyear we invest in you and your future by
providing excellent training for our technician, salesteamand
management positions. We offer fast track career advancement
opportunities for hard working, team players who can deliver
results. If you are looking for more than a job, apply today and
begin your career with the tire and auto service innovation
As a Mid-Level Automotive Technician, you will gain hands-on
experience in one of Goodyear's Auto Service centers by utilizing a
mechanical aptitude to diagnose technical issues while delivering
We encourage you to allow us to invest in your success as you
invest in ours; apply today!
What's in it for you:
- You will become familiar with brakes, alignments, and
continually learn in the rapidly changing automotive industry.
- We offer a fun, fast paced work environment, with competitive
- Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical plans,
401(k), certification reimbursement and paid vacations.
- At Goodyear we invest in you and your future by providing
excellent training for our technician, salesteamand management
positions. We offer fast track career advancement opportunities for
hard working, team players who can deliver results.
Shift Information: Depending on location, our stores may be open 7
days a week, which may include weekends and some holidays
What do we consider?
- Minimum 1 year of automotive experience including brake
repairs, fluid flushes, and preventative maintenance
- Must have a valid driver's license and be at least 18 years of
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the
U.S.without company sponsorship now or in the future
What else do we consider?
- Display a commitment to learning new technologies within the
rapidly changing automotive industry
- Ability to review, analyze, and interpret information, identify
problems, and make decisions
- Commitment to following established safety policies and
- High School Diploma orGED preferred
- ASE Certification
- Previous experience diagnosing vehicles and performing road
- Previous electrical, air conditioning, and primary and advanced
fuel ignition experience
About the Role: What skills will you learn?
- How to perform line technician services, routine
inspections/maintenance, system diagnostics, and problem-solving,
brake repairs, fluid exchanges/flushes, preventative maintenance,
wheel alignments, and tire installation
- Demonstrate excellent guest service, which includes providing
clear communication and feedback about guest vehiclesProvide
guidance and mentoring to junior automotive technicians
- Document all work performed on the repair order
- Report any safety issues immediately to management
- Promote teamwork to deliver times and accurate guest care
during all operating hours
- Maintain strict adherence to Company policy on vehicle care and
- Perform a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time,
which may include light and heavy lifting, including consumer tires
and wheels, standing, bending, and squatting.
Keywords: The Goodyear Tire and Rubbber Company, Harrisburg , Mid Level Automotive Technician - Harrisburg, PA, Professions , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!