Commercial Service Technician - Training Provided - Harrisburg, PA
Company: The Goodyear Tire and Rubbber Company
Posted on: January 7, 2022
We are a service and retreading market leader with over 200
Commercial Tire Centers and Truck Care Centers located across the
United States. We have the unique ability to service the largest
nationwide commercial fleets while also providing friendly hometown
service to regional and local fleets. Our mission statement is
'SERVICE EXCELLENCE - ALWAYS'. Goodyear Commercial Tire & Service
Centers (CTSC) are owned by Goodyear - which makes them uniquely
qualified to offer you trusted tires, reliable services and
powerful management tools to help you lower your operating costs.
It's all part of Goodyear's Total Solution for commercial and
IMMEDIATELY HIRING!!! - APPLY TODAY!!!
Thank you for your interest in a career at Goodyear Commercial Tire
& Service Centers. We are a service and retreading market leader
with over200Commercial Tire Centers and Truck Care Centers located
across the United States. Our mission statement is 'SERVICE
EXCELLENCE - ALWAYS'. We have the unique ability to service the
largest nation-wide commercial fleets while also providing friendly
hometown service to regional and local fleets.
Do you have what it takes to Provide "Service Excellence - Always"
to delight our customers?
Experience isn't required for thisposition. You will be trained in
any skills required.We encourage you to allow us to invest in your
success as you invest in ours. Start your career with us today!
As a Commercial Service Technician, you will be accountable for
properly and safely performing the tire and related services needed
for all commercial tire users both in the truck care center and on
What's in it for you:
- Safe work environment
- Competitive weekly pay
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, prescription
drug, vision, dental plans and Wellness Program
- Life insurance, 401(k) with company matching
- Paid vacation/Sick Pay and holidays
- On-going Training and further career advancement
- Tuition Reimbursement & Employee Discounts
Shift Information:Position requires an on-call schedule on a
rotating basis. Must be willing to perform roadside service calls
on a rotating, on-call schedule. During the on-call period,
associates are paid double time for service calls (2 hour
What do we consider?
- Must have a valid driver's license and meet commercial driver
qualification requirements, including being at least 21 years of
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the
U.S.without company sponsorship now or in the future.
What else do we consider?
- Ability to perform a variety of manual tasks for extended
periods of time, which may include light and heavy lifting,
including commercial tires and wheels, standing, bending, and
- Commitmentto follow all safety procedures and work in a safe
- Mechanical aptitude as well as Strong oral and written
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Previous Commercial Service Tire experience.
About the Role: What skills will you learn?
- Servicing Commercial Tires including dismounting, mounting, and
repairing any type of tire.
- Perform match mounting, match mating dual assemblies, and
radial runout as necessary.
- Inflating of tires to prescribed PSI per load
- Complying with OSHA regulations and safety requirements
including; how wear proper PPE, use tire cages, and follow all
other safety policies and procedures.
Keywords: The Goodyear Tire and Rubbber Company, Harrisburg , Commercial Service Technician - Training Provided - Harrisburg, PA, Professions , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!