Commercial Credit Analyst
Company: F&M Trust
Posted on: January 15, 2022
ABOUT THE ROLEF&M Trust is looking to hire an experience
Commercial Credit Analyst, which will be located at either our
Corporate location in Chambersburg, PA, or regional headquarters
located in Harrisburg, PA (dependent upon proximity of residence to
closest location). This Credit Analyst will be responsible for
evaluating and determining the credit risks of commercial credits
of high dollar and complexity through detailed financial statement
analysis, industry assessment, collateral valuation, cash flow
analysis, and the ability to repay annual debt service. Seasoned
credit analysts also have the ability to flex their leadership
skills through the mentoring of more junior credit analysts within
the bank.The successful candidate will receive a salary
commensurate on experience and comprehensive benefits
package.COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS INCLUDE
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Pay-for-Performance (Bonus) Earning Potential
- Paid Time Off and 11 Paid Bank Holidays
- 401(k) with up to a 6% Match
- Paid Life Insurance, Short-term Disability, and Long-term
- Ongoing Training and Advancement Opportunities
- And much more!MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in accounting, finance, or
economics; or ability to convey an in-depth knowledge and
understanding of business financial statements and personal
financial statements and tax returns.
- One (1) or more years of commercial credit underwriting
experience. In lieu of this experience, may consider someone with
two (2) or more years of corporate tax accounting experience.
- Ability to identify and analyze trends, strengths, and risks in
financials, industries, and geographies.
- Possesses effective verbal and written communication skills.If
this is something that raises any interest and you have the minimum
qualifications and drive to excel in an analytical role, we
encourage you to complete an employment application. We'll be in
contact with the most qualified applicants who meet our hiring
criteria in the upcoming weeks to get interviews started.COMPARABLE
JOB TITLESTo help our job title resonate with you, other financial
institutions may title their positions like the following: Jr.
Credit Analyst, Senior Credit Analyst, Credit Underwriter, Risk
Analyst, Financial Analyst, and Commercial Credit Analyst.
Experienced Commercial Credit Analysts have the potential to be
considered for higher Credit Analyst levels already established
within the bank.
F&M Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer -
Keywords: F&M Trust, Harrisburg , Commercial Credit Analyst, Professions , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!