Company: HB McClure Co
Posted on: January 15, 2022
OUR CORE TEAM FOCUS:
The HB Home Services division is committed to creating a WOW
experience for our clients and employee-owners. We empower our
employee-owners to make this a great place to work and create
value. Our goal is for you to find a fulfilling, authentic working
environment that exceeds your personal expectations while also
honoring our mission, vision, and core values. A workspace where
happiness is observed!
ROLE: Dispatcher - Harrisburg, PA
The Home Service Coordinators primary objective is to get the right
tech to the right job and create the most effective schedule to
create a WOW experience for our technicians and customers.
Responsibilities include maintaining residential technicians daily
schedules and dispatching technicians as calls are created and
completed. All members of this team will have a strong commitment
to creating a WOW experience with everyone they meet while
practicing and promoting our mission statement and core values.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Schedule service calls according to location and the skills and
strengths of technicians.
* Plan, schedule, and dispatch technicians in an efficient manner,
assessing technicians schedules to gain efficiencies.
* Own the dispatch board; ensure all service calls are properly
entered in customer database; technicians are dispatched to the
appropriate location, and calls are completed in a timely
* Collaborate with Customer Care Coordinators, branch managers,
and/or supervisors to determine manpower needs and identify
inefficiencies in providing a WOW experience.
* Maintain open communication with other service coordinators, the
sales team, technicians, and customer care team.
* Work with technician supervisors to meet objectives of the
* Maintain a high level of professionalism with customers and
employees; working to establish a positive rapport with every
* Monthly rotation as the afterhours on call representative (2-3
times per month).
* Perform other duties, and attend meetings as assigned.
MINIMUM / PREFERRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
* 2 years minimum customer care experience (dispatch experience
* Knowledge of plumbing and/or HVAC trades is preferred
* Must possess proficient computer and smartphone skills
* Top-notch communication and customer care skills
* Excellent organization and attention to detail
* Strong knowledge of local geography
* Ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
* 100% Employee Owned and Operated Employees earn ownership share
that can provide retirement income
* 100% Employer paid Short Term Disability
* 100% Employer paid Life Insurance Policy
* Low-Cost Medical Benefits
* Dental and Vision Insurance options available
* Structured bonus plan
* On Going Training Opportunities
* Potential Professional and Personal Growth Opportunities
* Paid Vacation
* Paid Holidays
* Additional 401K Retirement Options Available
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to talk or hear. The employee is required to sit; stand;
walk; use hands to manipulate, handle or feel; and reach with hands
and arms. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift
office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and
ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: This position operates in a professional office
environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment
such as computer, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax
SAFETY STATEMENT: It is imperative that all employees recognize the
importance of safety in the workplace, follow safety rules,
practice safe work habits, utilize appropriate safety equipment and
report unsafe conditions to the appropriate administrator.
Keywords: HB McClure Co, Harrisburg , Dispatcher, Professions , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!