Class A CDL - Dedicated Tanker truck driver
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $96,000 - Up to $12,000 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $1,350-$1,650 weeklyHome time: WeeklyExperience: All CDL
holdersJob ID: 212438Overview
- Haul liquid chemical freight with tanker trailers.
- 3-5?loads per week. Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles).
- Accessorial pay including loading and unloading pay.
- Weekly performance pay.
- $12,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced
- $6,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire.
- HazMat endorsement required at time of hire.
- Live within 75 miles of Carlisle, PA. Need one or more of your
endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us at (855) 548-2691,
and we can talk you through it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Dedicated Tanker driving
- Safety first and always - Whatever bulk freight you haul, we
make sure you're prepared to deliver it safely.
- 24/7/365 support - Our Operations team is always available to
help. Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility
of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify,
including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On
Keywords: Schneider, Harrisburg , Class A CDL - Dedicated Tanker truck driver, Professions , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!