FedEx Packaging - Warehouse
Company: FedEx Ground PH US
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Auto req ID: 344621BR
Job SummaryIMMEDIATE OPENINGS!
Come for a job and stay for a career! FedEx Ground is part of the
rapidly growing warehouse and transportation sector that helps keep
America, and our economy, moving. Be part of a winning team and
workplace community that cares about who you are as an individual,
and your safety in the workplace.
Perks and Benefits at FedEx Ground
- Competitive wages paid weekly for both full and part time
- $5,250 tuition reimbursement every year with no lifetime cap!
All employees are eligible for this awesome benefit on their first
day of employment!
- Generous paid time off program - work your way up to 5 weeks of
PTO a year!
- Medical, dental and vision benefits after a short waiting
- Flexible scheduling that helps balance your work and personal
- Valuable employee discounts on things like cell phone plans,
electronics, cars and restaurants.
- Free Purple Pathways career development program for all FedEx
- Paid parental leave for both moms and dads!
- Employee networks, and diversity, equity and inclusion programs
available for all employees.
What you can expect at FedEx Ground:
- Fast paced and physical warehouse work - why pay for a gym
membership when you can get paid while working out?
- Warehouse duties include loading, unloading, and sorting of
packages of various sizes.
- Part time FedEx Ground employees work one shift a day; full
time FedEx Ground employees work two shifts.
- Shift lengths vary based on package volume - generally part
time employees work between 3 and 6 hours a day. Full time
employees can expect to work between 6 and 10 hours.
- Overtime paid after 40 hours a week.
- Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified
individuals with disabilities.
Address: 510 Industrial Drive
Zip Code: 17339
Domicile Location: FXG-US/USA/P170/Harrisburg Hub
Additional Location Information: Starting up to $20.00 per
Base rate $19.00-$20.00 per hour
Package Handler pay enhancements:
Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250 per calendar year for package
Flexible schedule offerings to include 3 or 5 day work week.
Weekend availability requested.
Shift days and times are subject to change. Shift length varies
from 2 to 5.5 hours in length.
Bus transportation servicing the York area is available for the
Twilight and Midnight Sorts.
Please contact us at 717-932-8223 or 717-932-8226 if you have any
Directions on GPS:
Use 600 Laura Ct. Lewisberry PA 17339
Latitude 40.1645 and Longitude -76.8356 (40 -09'52.2"N 76
EEO StatementFedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative
action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed
to a diverse workforce
Keywords: FedEx Ground PH US, Harrisburg , FedEx Packaging - Warehouse, Professions , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!